Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should the Giants feel about Odell Beckham Jr moving foward?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should the Giants feel about Odell Beckham Jr moving foward?

Slip ahead to the 2:00 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9F8...st=WL&index=15
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Let's see him off the field. Just like Carter said. Is he going to be that great teammate or hanging out with Hollywood?

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
      Let's see him off the field. Just like Carter said. Is he going to be that great teammate or hanging out with Hollywood?
      Just get back to 100%. That's all I care about at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Just get back to 100%. That's all I care about at this point.
        A lot will feel that way and a lot will feel otherwise. It might be a 50/50 split. Half love the guy and other half can't stand him. Great talent with a ten cent head.

Comment

A lot will feel that way and a lot will feel otherwise. It might be a 50/50 split. Half love the guy and other half can't stand him. Great talent with a ten cent head.
          Set backs like this can mature a person.

Comment

Chris Carter actually giving good advice.

Comment

I've had my issues with his behavior. I just refuse to kick a guy when he's down.

Comment

Why does everyone assume it's a sure bet he's coming back as good as new ?
                It's 50/50 at best. He's a wideout , not a lineman. I don't think
                they should tie up a ton of money in him.
                Getting advice from Carter ? Isn't he the guy that told rookies to 'get a fall guy'
                if they get in trouble with the law ? I never liked that guy's act and still don't....

Comment

This may sound weird, but Odell being hurt may be the best thing for him this year mentally. And please don't take that to say I am glad he is, because I was heartbroken for him watching him go down. But having watched him on the sidelines, I don't know if he is mature enough to handle a 13 or 14 loss season. It'll be frustrating enough watching from the sideline, but it might be worse for him being on the field and not being able to do anything about it.

I love the guy and pray for a speedy recovery. I don't care about any of the antics, he brings heart and passion to a team that sorely needs it. Let's all hope that he uses this time to gain some perspective and maybe being away from the game will help him mentally for better seasons in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDee View Post
                    Getting advice from Carter ? Isn't he the guy that told rookies to 'get a fall guy'
                    if they get in trouble with the law ? I never liked that guy's act and still don't....
                    Who told you the odds are 50/50? It's a broken ankle not a torn up knee.

Comment

They should feel lucky to have him.
                      NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                      Garrett Bolles - OT
                      David Njoku - TE
                      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDee View Post
                        Where are you getting this 50/50 nonsense from? It's an ankle injury.

Comment

If I was a betting man I'd say he'll choose Hollywood.

Chris Carter says he wants to better a man, but as a Giants fan Odell's words mean nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post

Where are you getting this 50/50 nonsense from? It's an ankle injury.
                            It's a broken bone, right ? Chances are it will heal and I hope to God it does but there's always a chance
                            it goes the other way and he's not the same as before. He may or may not be the same. The TV analysts seem
                            to think it's a slam dunk he's the same as before. How can they say that ? Nobody knows....

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
                              Chris Carter actually giving good advice.
                              surprising. Was waiting for something ridiculous to be said like "get a fall guy".

common sense advice for a guy needing a dose of it

Comment

Working...
                              X