Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    Coach has lost complete control
    Yup. Vets are not going to put up with his mickey-mouse coaching forever. Wheels are coming off.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post

Yep. I hope this season gets REAL ugly. I don't want a single holdover on this staff.
      Agreed, and that includes Spags. Gut it and start over. 2007 & 2011 are over. Stop trying to recapture that and figure out a new way to get back to relevance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Uh, they definitly gave up under Coughlin. More than once.
        They gave up on Tom but they knew better than to show their ***** like they are with Mac.

Comment

If Apple didn't kill the defense this year, I don't think this would have happened. DRC would have stayed a team guy and played the slot.

But when you are 0-5 and clearly see Apple is the weak link, I understand his frustration with the stupid HC leaving Apple out there.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

I do not think it is Spags although you never know. I know that if I were a Defensive player for the Giants I'd have a beef with Macdoodoo and the way he is running the Offense. As a defensive player, spending 20 min out of the 30 of each half on the field because the offense goes 3 and out losing yards instead of making 1st downs, it would make me not to want to play anymore for this coach.
            I don't think it's Spags either. From what I gather the defensive guys love Spags.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post

They gave up on Tom but they knew better than to show their ***** like they are with Mac.
              They most certainly did not give up on Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                If Apple didn't kill the defense this year, I don't think this would have happened. DRC would have stayed a team guy and played the slot.

But when you are 0-5 and clearly see Apple is the weak link, I understand his frustration with the stupid HC leaving Apple out there.
                This could be it.

I for one would like to know for sure what DRC's beef is.

Comment

The altercation was with Mcadoo! I ****ing knew it. Get that piece of **** OUT!
                  https://www.bigblueview.com/2017/10/...d-by-ny-giants

Per reports from various Giants beat writers, Rodgers-Cromartie and coach Ben McAdoo had what safety Landon Collins termed an “altercation” before halftime of Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
                  Last edited by GoDeep13; 10-11-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Apple and Darian Thompson have both not played well. Andrew Adams while not a superstar held down the back end of that defense pretty well last year, I don't understand why they benched him. Also Keenan Robinson who played very well is barely playing this year.

If it aint broke don't fix it McAdoodoo

Comment

Originally posted by TLMS View Post
                      Is it even worth asking what else can go wrong?
                      The Jaguars winning the Superbowl would be the icing on the cake

Comment

"Football is a people business and it starts with Relationships." --- Ben McAdoo

Comment

In other news............The NY Giants reveal their plans for the new practice facility today. You can almost hear the calliope playing in the background.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Uh, they definitly gave up under Coughlin. More than once.
                            ...I'm gonna have to question this. Maybe I just don't remember it clearly.
                            No one walked out or walked off the field that I remember.
                            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post

This could be it.

I for one would like to know for sure what DRC's beef is.
                              Must be the overall state of thee team -- Reese and Macadoo have created one of the most talented and least successful teams in history of the NFL, because the rest of the league eats NYG lunch at the draft -- stupidity must be called out

Comment

I'm not going to totally disagree here because in a way you are correct, but you still have to be a professional. With that said, if McAdoo and Reese are back next year, that shows the front office is completely clueless and is okay with being a poor to mediocre franchise going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X