No announcement yet.

Cromartie/DRC suspended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be happier if Mac just left the handling of the D to Spags. He obviously cant even create a good offense, leave the D to the pros.

Comment

Francessa just said he walked out because what was being said during the meeting was BS. plans to return to team tomorrow.

Comment

Stinks bc I really like DRC. This is out of character. I guess we are seeing the true colors of the players now. Everything is good when you are winning. I still put most of the blame on the players. They line up and play the game. Not the owners or the coaches.
        Go Giants!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

absolutely

I saw poor body language all over the sideline ... I saw players giving up and throwing their hands in a forward waving motion the way people do when they say ... "I don't care"

this coach has unfortunately lost control completely and is currently in a serious tailspin
          Since you have a better feel for the ins and outs of this team than most of us here, out of 100% with 100% being an absolute guarantee, what is the percentage chance this coach will be fired before the season ends? I know that is not the typical Giants way but this is getting real bad, real fast. They are going to get absolutely slaughtered on Prime Time this Sunday Night so it is only going to get worse.
          Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Also, Eli Apple is benched? Really?
            IDK, but would anyone notice?

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

I saw poor body language all over the sideline ... I saw players giving up and throwing their hands in a forward waving motion the way people do when they say ... "I don't care"
              Defense? Offense?

Comment

Wow, I never remember the tenor from the team being this bad. Not under Handley, nor Reeves, and the situation was pretty grim under both of those guys. BM is well on his way to completely losing the locker room. Will take a miracle to pull it back.

Comment

Right before halftime was there an incident / penalty involving Apple?

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post

Since you have a better feel for the ins and outs of this team than most of us here, out of 100% with 100% being an absolute guarantee, what is the percentage chance this coach will be fired before the season ends? I know that is not the typical Giants way but this is getting real bad, real fast. They are going to get absolutely slaughtered on Prime Time this Sunday Night so it is only going to get worse.
                    before seasons end ?

I'd say 0%

Comment

• Originally posted by scoostraw View Post

Defense? Offense?
                      mostly defense ... but both

Comment

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

before seasons end ?

I'd say 0%
                        Interesting, even with a couple of players starting to mutiny a bit? That said my heart says it needs happen but my brain is telling me that you are probably correct.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

• Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                          If Apple didn't kill the defense this year, I don't think this would have happened. DRC would have stayed a team guy and played the slot.

But when you are 0-5 and clearly see Apple is the weak link, I understand his frustration with the stupid HC leaving Apple out there.
                          You can't seriously have watched all the games this year and think Eli Apple is single handedly killing the defense

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Bruno View Post
                            Stinks bc I really like DRC. This is out of character. I guess we are seeing the true colors of the players now. Everything is good when you are winning. I still put most of the blame on the players. They line up and play the game. Not the owners or the coaches.
                            But last year was the only winning season that DRC was a part of as a Giant. Why didn't he do this under TC?? It's deeper than just true colors imo.

Comment

• Maybe our cries aren't enough to get Mcabum fired. Wouldn't it be awesome if the players united against him to force the owners hand? That seems to be our only hope cuz the owners are just as stubborn as our HC and GM.

Comment

• I'm honestly surprised. I love DRC but I wonder what really pissed him off....and Eli Apple has been playing like complete crap yet he is always laughing on the field...step your stuff up kid my goodness talk about a clear weak link on the D and hes it smh....cmon man!

Comment

Working...
                                X