Cromartie/DRC suspended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    For the first time in my life, I will be rooting against the Giants. How far we have stumbled.
    Its funny you said this. Last week I rooted against them because John Mara needs to show up and big.
    The team needs to be overhauled and if they win a little he won't do much but now with players upset
    this will get ugly for him. (which is good) Get his butt off the chair and do something!
    sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

...I'm gonna have to question this. Maybe I just don't remember it clearly.
      No one walked out or walked off the field that I remember.
      No, not walked off the field. But they definitely checked out a few years mentally. This is definitely much worse.
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Not true.

By the way, how do you give up on a coach on several occasions? You give up, then change your mind and give down, then change your mind again and give up?
        Different players? Different years? Yes, they did. Unless you just think they were all of sudden emotionless and much more terrible the ending of a couple of seasons. They gave up. Much like the Jaguars teams did in the 2000s on him before he was fired there.

Comment

• We get to see what M.Hunter can do on Sunday hopefully. He was a beast in the pre season. If he doesn't work out we can depend on Reese to draft another 3rd round polished gem for slot corner .

Comment

• Wow
            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• I generally respect the way this organization runs things, and its a great model and with it comes a bunch of success, however, there are wildcards. This is something I hope Mara can see and throws out the lets give this "another year" methadology out the window. Mac has no business being a HC let alone for the NY giants, in way over his head and clearly is losing respect as the days go on. Thers something internally thats just not jiving.
              sigpic

Comment

• wow , more drama.

Comment

• I tell ya what, I bought Toms book "Earn the Right To Win" a few years back and it was a good read. And I will certainly be looking forward to his follow up, "F*** The New York Giants and Jerry Reese".
                  Last edited by TheAnalyst; 10-11-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    I tell ya what, I bought Toms book "Earn the Right To Win" a few years back and it was a good read. And I will certainly be looking forward to his follow up, "F*** The New York Giants and Jerry Reese".
                    ha
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I tell ya what, I bought Toms book "Earn the Right To Win" a few years back and it was a good read. And I will certainly be looking forward to his follow up, "F*** The New York Giants and Jerry Reese".
                      On the phone when i read this, took everything I had not to lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

I am having trouble uploading this picture. But it's jpp right after half time. The entire team went to the locker room, but he stayed sitting on the bench for a few mins before going in. Just thought it was odd.
                        I can't re-watch the game here.

Can somebody remember and/or re-look at the end of the first half? It might be obvious what JPP and DRC were reacting to.

Comment

• McAdoo is the cause for all this **** , DRC was our best CB. At one time then just pushed him down to #3 on the depth chart for Eli Apple ? Apple has sucked this year and Mac is still disrespecting DRC .... hurry and for McAdoo before the whole team walks out on his stubborn arrogant pos ***

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

We never really know all we need to know when we read this stuff but IF this is indicative of a locker room going to hell and John Mara sees McAdoo as the reason, those asking for McAdoo to be fired before the ends of the season may get their wish.

TC was not always beloved by all of his players, but I can't recall anything close to a full mutiny under his watch. For all of his bluster, he really did love his players.

AGAIN, we don't know what transpired but it sounds very unusual to me.
                            You sir are correct. This is new to me as a fan. Not once do I remember this type of behavior by the players at least not out in the open.
                            TC wasn't perfect but he had control over his team even when they played bad and were down.

11 more games to play and John Mara my need to step in to that locker room.
                            sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

• As I read all the comments here, I am starting to wonder if Mac is not forcing players on Spags. Like keeping Apple in the lineup. That might be whats happening, when you see Spags on the sideline it's not with the same intense look he had last year. I could be wrong. But Mac might be stepping on Spags toes and the guys on the defense are tired of the interference. I have been a fan longer than I care to admit, but I don't remember us being this broken before. I agree with YA, that we are gonna be stuck with this coach till the last game of the season. But I hope at least quietly Mara is reaching out to Parcells, or someone with that kind of resume, to take over Football operations. Cause he sure sucks at it.
                              Last edited by Gmanfrom58; 10-11-2017, 05:33 PM. Reason: add pic

Comment

Different players? Different years? Yes, they did. Unless you just think they were all of sudden emotionless and much more terrible the ending of a couple of seasons. They gave up. Much like the Jaguars teams did in the 2000s on him before he was fired there.
                                No offense, but you are completely wrong. All of the beat writers on the Talk is Cheap podcast said just last week that this team NEVER gave up on Coughlin (and they were around the team every day). They started 2013 0-6 an ended up 7-9 with a God-awful roster. The roster was still terrible in 2014 and 2015.

You apparently think losing = giving up. That is not true at all. They lost because the roster sucked and they weren't good enough.

You are also wrong about the Jags. He started losing when the Jags talent pool went to ****. Now he may have been responsible for the dip in talent, but that is another story ....

Comment

Working...
                                X