Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Handley/Ben MacAdoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ray Handley/Ben MacAdoo

    Sorry if this has already been posted here. But if you remember the Ray Handley Giants, this is starting to look as ughly as those days. I think the DRC mess may be just the beginning. Ugh.

  • #2
    Just wait until the players are reacting emotionally when we're potentially 1-13...

    Comment


    • #3
      Yet Ben went 11-5

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
        Yet Ben went 11-5
        Irrelevant -- smoke and mirrors -- this year's team has more talent and sucks

        Comment


        • #5
          Ben McAdoo is not a leader type, he is a cheap car salesman.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
            Yet Ben went 11-5
            No Ben was the beneficiary of a great defense that he had ZERO to do with. You want to give him some credit? He can be responsible for the 5 of 11-5
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FBomb View Post

              No Ben was the beneficiary of a great defense that he had ZERO to do with. You want to give him some credit? He can be responsible for the 5 of 11-5
              Handley inherited a Super Bowl team

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                Handley inherited a Super Bowl team
                So? What does that have to do with my statement? You gave Ben the credit for an 11-5 season. I told you why I think he doesn't deserve that credit.

                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FBomb View Post

                  So? What does that have to do with my statement? You gave Ben the credit for an 11-5 season. I told you why I think he doesn't deserve that credit.
                  B/c that is what the thread is about. Handley had no idea. Mc did win 11 games.

                  The OL does not block and league wide we see scoring down.

                  Want to see the real problem IMO? The darling drama queen playing WR was never disciplined from Coughlin or Mara. Now it's his team and babysitting along with the selfish antics has spread and created a toxic atmosphere. Kill another coach but baby the darling who is the most obnoxious player i've seen since Terell Owens. Nobody is accountable and that's the coach, that's the owner. The work ethic followed and it shows

                  add in no upgrades to the OL and there you have it.c

                  coughlin, gruden, whomever would have these issues

                  You don't get lucky winning 11 games. This team was rolling until the drama queen went on a boat and did not show up for a playoff game.
                  Last edited by NYSPORTS; 10-11-2017, 03:57 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                    B/c that is what the thread is about. Handley had no idea. Mc did win 11 games.

                    The OL does not block and league wide we see scoring down.

                    Want to see the real problem IMO? The darling drama queen playing WR was never disciplined from Coughlin or Mara. Now it's his team and babysitting along with the selfish antics has spread and created a toxic atmosphere. Kill another coach but baby the darling who is the most obnoxious player i've seen since Terell Owens.
                    The thread topic had nothing to do with my statement.

                    As far as the OP.....Handley era was simply embarrassing. Thank God it was short. But the current situation has the potential to be far worse if left to spin out of control. Something needs to be done, now.

                    I refuse to kick a guy when he's down. I've had my issues with OBJ and his behavior. But he is the least of my worries right now.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If OBJ is the least of your problems then team dynamics shouldn't be on your list b/c this mess begins and ends with culture and the drama queen is leading the pack

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
                        Yet Ben went 11-5
                        That is clearly an anomaly.

                        Thinking "but he went 11-5 therefore..." is dangerous. It's what has allowed Reese to maintain a job as GM for so long even though this roster is atrocious under his reign. "But the team won SBs in 2007 and 2011, therefore Reese..." is a detrimental justification in 2017. JMHO

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                          B/c that is what the thread is about. Handley had no idea. Mc did win 11 games.

                          The OL does not block and league wide we see scoring down.

                          Want to see the real problem IMO? The darling drama queen playing WR was never disciplined from Coughlin or Mara. Now it's his team and babysitting along with the selfish antics has spread and created a toxic atmosphere. Kill another coach but baby the darling who is the most obnoxious player i've seen since Terell Owens. Nobody is accountable and that's the coach, that's the owner. The work ethic followed and it shows

                          add in no upgrades to the OL and there you have it.c

                          coughlin, gruden, whomever would have these issues

                          You don't get lucky winning 11 games. This team was rolling until the drama queen went on a boat and did not show up for a playoff game.
                          Interesting dichotomy. This team doesn't even come close to winning 11 games without Beckham, who you call the root of this team's issues.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by buried_in_snow View Post

                            Interesting dichotomy. This team doesn't even come close to winning 11 games without Beckham, who you call the root of this team's issues.
                            don't bash the drama queen, just blame the coach. No way the rest of the team is effected.



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                              don't bash the drama queen, just blame the coach. No way the rest of the team is effected.


                              Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Beckham's diva behaviors. But facts always prevail over feelings. Without Beckham's production, no way we win 11 games last year.

                              As for blaming McAdoo, damn straight.

                              I thought this guy was supposed to be some sort of offensive genius? His innovative system will transform the NFL.

                              Last year we won 11 games.

                              We had the 2nd ranked defense and the 26th ranked offense. Now we can break it down into further details but I don't see how you can give credit to McAdoo for winning 11 games (an anomaly) while absolving him of being 0-5.
                              Last edited by buried_in_snow; 10-11-2017, 04:18 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X