Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a few things most Giants fans have all wrong !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few things most Giants fans have all wrong !!!

1. spags being a great dc
    2. reese not bringing in enough talent
    3. oline being the worst in the nfl or close to it
    4. Eli being a hall of fame caliber player
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-11-2017, 09:47 PM.

#1 - How many times does the guy have to prove to you he is a legit DC? He is not the issue.
    #2 - My main driving point. Reese is a terrible GM.
    #3 - Again, tied to #2 here, Reese sucks. Completely agree the OL is garbage and has been.
    #4 - He is a HOF lock, but he is not a great QB at all. Far from it. He had his moments, but every QB does, just not in the playoffs.
    #5 - Ill leave that one to you, but you are probably on to something.
    So this is what dying looks like

Comment

Please expound upon point 2 if you would

and I legit lol' d at #5 That's how you end a list

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        #1 - How many times does the guy have to prove to you he is a legit DC? He is not the issue.
        #2 - My main driving point. Reese is a terrible GM.
        #3 - Again, tied to #2 here, Reese sucks. Completely agree the OL is garbage and has been.
        #4 - He is a HOF lock, but he is not a great QB at all. Far from it. He had his moments, but every QB does, just not in the playoffs.
        #5 - Ill leave that one to you, but you are probably on to something.
        your a good poster i respect your opinion. however spags is over rated, he had loads of talent to work with. missing tackles and bad play calling on 3rd downs.

reese has gotten a crap load of talent here on both sides of the ball . many teams dont have the players we have. one weak spot he should have addressed was RT. and a good LB on D.

oline has 2 near all pro guys richburg and pugh with flowers budding ,i also saw the tape with newhouse in and he did very well on 2 eli td passes.

eli may get in true, politics play a role and sb wins. but agreed caliber wise he isnt.

as for odell well.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post
          Please expound upon point 2 if you would

and I legit lol' d at #5 That's how you end a list
          haha, well look at it like this , we have odell,shep, collins, vernon,jenkins ,snacks, drc , jpp, eli ,pugh and richburg are near pro bowlers. goodson and apple have a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

haha, well look at it like this , we have odell,shep, collins, vernon,jenkins ,snacks, drc , jpp, eli ,pugh and richburg are near pro bowlers. goodson and apple have a lot of potential.
            I agree, the thing that I don't like about that is because really, the majority of the players never would've had to be brought in esp at their respective price tags, had Reese and whoever else is responsible for drafting didn't mostly fail for 10 plus years that never would've had to happen. Goodson, is hardly even relevent we've seen but a handful of games from him although I liek him so far.

I'm not so sure about Richburg being all pro caliber anymore either. But thats just my opinion.
            sigpic

Comment

Richburg is nowhere near a pro bowler and neither is Pugh (thigh he is a decent lineman overall)

but it I completely agree with the overall point that this team has enough talent to win. Thatís why my number 1, 2, and 3 problems with this team are coaching. They bungled the coaching staff hires just about as badly as you possibly could

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post

Richburg is nowhere near a pro bowler and neither is Pugh (thigh he is a decent lineman overall)

but it I completely agree with the overall point that this team has enough talent to win. Thatís why my number 1, 2, and 3 problems with this team are coaching. They bungled the coaching staff hires just about as badly as you possibly could
                I agree 100% The leadership on the coaching side of the equation in almost none existent.
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post

yes coaching is what i would put as majority of blame, of course eli goofing up and reese missing on a few areas he should have addressed contribute as well as oline issues contribute. its never just one thing or person. but coaching would be where i would point if i had to look at which part is more of a problem.

Comment

1. spags being a great dc
                    2. reese not bringing in enough talent
                    3. oline being the worst in the nfl or close to it
                    4. Eli being a hall of fame caliber player
                    5. odell being straight
                    So since you seem to be confident as a contrarian within this group, what do you think the real issue is here?

BTW, about #5, who cares? I don't care if the man has womans parts.... if he could play like Odell, then whatever (as long as you don't overstep your welcome)....

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysready View Post

So since you seem to be confident as a contrarian within this group, what do you think the real issue is here?

BTW, about #5, who cares? I don't care if the man has womans parts.... if he could play like Odell, then whatever (as long as you don't overstep your welcome)....
                      i like that word contrarian . well put. well i think everything plays a part in the collapse ,but coaching is the one glaring thing and not just mcdoo. as for odell nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Harooni has always hated Eli Manning and I guarantee there was some level of disappointment when he hoisted the trophy.

Comment

Lol harooni where do you find this stuff

and what the hell is ODB doing in that hack squat machine he's got 2 plates on left and 3 on right

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsin04 View Post
                            Harooni has always hated Eli Manning and I guarantee there was some level of disappointment when he hoisted the trophy.
                            absolutely not, ron dayne could be the qb and if we win a sb, ill be happy. stil doesnt mean he is my favorite player, but over the years eli grew on me, his no blame fans annoy me and i find myself putting eli down just to show he has faults.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post
                              Lol harooni where do you find this stuff

and what the hell is ODB doing in that hack squat machine he's got 2 plates on left and 3 on right
                              yeah odd , i hope when i die they dont find my gifs and question me. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X