Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a few things most Giants fans have all wrong !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alwaysready View Post

when are people going to stop with the "trade odell" crap? the guy is the most talented player to ever play on the offensive side of the ball for the Giants. He's not going anywhere for a very long time. Love him or hate him, the guy adds a dimension to our team that few other teams have or ever will have.
    i agree he is the star, as long as he keeps under control i want him locked up. i pray the ankle doesnt nag him for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      1. spags being a great dc
      2. reese not bringing in enough talent
      3. oline being the worst in the nfl or close to it
      4. Eli being a hall of fame caliber player
      5. odell being straight
      Out of curiosity...where would you rank our o-line?
      Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Nassib is great - have to give him reps

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

Out of curiosity...where would you rank our o-line?
          i would rank the oline as below avg. with RT being the weakest part. i think i would stick newhouse there and take hart out for most snaps. but i wouldnt say worst in the nfl like some think.

Comment

i would rank the oline as below avg. with RT being the weakest part. i think i would stick newhouse there and take hart out for most snaps. but i wouldnt say worst in the nfl like some think.
            No...I meant out of 32, where would you put them?
            I also would not say worst at all.
            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

5. odell being straight
              You are wrong on all 5 points. 100% backwards. The simple fact you don't realize is the best coaches need talent to be the best coaches.

Eli is bad, because OL talent is bad. OL talent is bad because Reese is bad.
              Last edited by moosedrool; 10-11-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

when are people going to stop with the "trade odell" crap? the guy is the most talented player to ever play on the offensive side of the ball for the Giants. He's not going anywhere for a very long time. Love him or hate him, the guy adds a dimension to our team that few other teams have or ever will have.
                And, we still lose with him, because a QB and ODB cannot use his talents effectively when the OLine stinks. He is well covered early on. He's been well covered this year with catches under 10 yards. He needs more than the 2 seconds Eli has to give ODB time to shake his double coverage and work his moves and speed to get open. We need help at so many positions that he can best serve us by getting traded for a number of picks or starters to help us rebuild. I like ODB. I agree that he is one of the best NFL WR's ever, and I've been watching since '58, and he will never help us win with so many problems on the rest of this team.

Comment

Now I am an OBJ fan . But so suggest that a player that has played a total of 4.3 seasons, is the most talented over any that has played the previous 91 is a stretch . The Giants have more then a few on the offensive side in the HOF.
                  The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

your a good poster i respect your opinion. however spags is over rated, he had loads of talent to work with. missing tackles and bad play calling on 3rd downs.

reese has gotten a crap load of talent here on both sides of the ball . many teams dont have the players we have. one weak spot he should have addressed was RT. and a good LB on D.

oline has 2 near all pro guys richburg and pugh with flowers budding ,i also saw the tape with newhouse in and he did very well on 2 eli td passes.

eli may get in true, politics play a role and sb wins. but agreed caliber wise he isnt.

as for odell well.

Any point attempted to be made by someone who volunteers that 'Flowers budding' is immediately null and void.

You've been around hear long enough to know homophobic BS isn't cool.

Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

You are wrong on all 5 points. 100% backwards. The simple fact you don't realize is the best coaches need talent to be the best coaches.

Eli is bad, because OL talent is bad. OL talent is bad because Reese is bad.
                      ok moose you tell me how bill b can plug in 3 rookie linemen and not miss a beat?

Comment

Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post

Any point attempted to be made by someone who volunteers that 'Flowers budding' is immediately null and void.

You've been around hear long enough to know homophobic BS isn't cool.

Shame on you.
                        man i must be getting old i didnt realize i said flowers budding, but pun not intended. he is improving and being a phobe? no not at all . i encourage it

Comment

ok moose you tell me how bill b can plug in 3 rookie linemen and not miss a beat?
                          Bill B has a GM who can evaluate OL talent. Reese can't. You still don't get it?

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

Bill B has a GM who can evaluate OL talent. Reese can't. You still don't get it?
                            i dont think he did a good job at first drafting linemen. i do think he has gotten better you have to realize hart is a 7th rd pick and a starter.

Comment

5. odell being straight
                              Jury out on # 1. Spags still has the horses, but the D is under-performing.

#2 you're dead-wrong. Not a single person would agree with you on # 2.

# 3 I disagree. They stink. Their only individual choice seems to be allow the sack or take the holding penalty.

# 4 I generally agree, but he was never afforded a true championship caliber team on both sides of the ball, but then again, rarely was Tom Brady. That said, he is a 2=time SB champ and 2-time SB MVP, with his play being exceptional in the playoffs on both those runs.

# 5 No doubt. Agreed 100%. Odell is not a heterosexual male.

Comment

i dont think he did a good job at first drafting linemen. i do think he has gotten better you have to realize hart is a 7th rd pick and a starter.
                                Hart? He plays like a 7th Rnd draft pick... Now, Brady was a valuable 7th rnd pick to brag about. Hasrt is not.... but, we have no one better from a draft or from free agency, so he plays. It is a real indication of just how poor this line is... that a below average 7th rnd pick is a starter.

Comment

Working...
                                X