• Show
Clear All

• Many Posters here act like the Giants losing by a lot of points

Sep 10 @DAL L 19-3
    Sep 18 DET L24-10
    Sep 24 @PHI L 27-24
    Oct 1 @TB L 25-23
    Oct 8 LAC L27-22
    Reese build the team and Giants could have been 3 and 2 or 2 and 3. Does the losses look that bad and many of you clame the O-line is that bad. If so, why Giants were able to put up points?

The o line is bad.
    the defense is bad.
    special teams is bad.
    coaching is bad .
    playcalling is bad.
    and now apparently morale is bad.

they're a bad team. you can't place blame specifically on one phase/unit they are all taking turns ****ting the bed

Comment

If that was the case, Giants should been shut out.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
        Sep 10 @DAL L 19-3
        Sep 18 DET L24-10
        Sep 24 @PHI L 27-24
        Oct 1 @TB L 25-23
        Oct 8 LAC L27-22
        Reese build the team and Giants could have been 3 and 2 or 2 and 3. Does the losses look that bad and many of you clame the O-line is that bad. If so, why Giants were able to put up points?
        my biggest issue, and yes... we have the luxury of 20/20 vision in hindsight, is the hiring of McAdoo. It's hard to get a read on people in general when things are going well. When **** hits the fan you are able to get a clear picture of a mans character and whether or not you'd want to go to war with him. This is a gladiator sport and there is no room for weakness. McAdoo is in way over his head apparently and ownership is to blame for putting the guy in this position. Of course McAdoo had to accept the job; its the ultimate achievement in his line of work. The hiring of this guy I feel speaks to Mara's inability to run a tight ship. Let's hope this is his "Ray Handley lesson" and that I am wrong about John because right now, I have very little faith that he's going to be able to turn this ship around. Unless of course he relinquishes his control to someone who knows what they are doing.

Comment

Its because coaching is this teams biggest problem. Our talent was more than good enough to win games. This wasn’t the 49ers or anything. We have the worst coach in the entire NFL

Comment

good point , reese isnt a bad gm , you cant hit on every pick it just doesnt happen. oline is better than most think. though they have issues hart mostly.

Comment

yeah, and about 15 other teams should score about 100 per week. Must be how football works right?

Comment

Who cares how many points the loses are by? A loss is a loss. If citing point differential helps you sleep better, by all means, keep at it. But the bottom line is, this team sucks, and it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Comment

As you know bad teams can still score points so I don't follow the logic

Comment

Sep 10 @DAL L 19-3
                    Sep 18 DET L24-10
                    Sep 24 @PHI L 27-24
                    Oct 1 @TB L 25-23
                    Oct 8 LAC L27-22
                    Are you watching the games? The defense is playing admirably considering how often they are on the field. Back in the day I recall the Giants D blasting the offense for the same play we are seeing out of them now. Yes, some of the scores are close, but that doesn't mean our offense isn't being completely dominated.

Comment

I don't know if you're introducing a straw man argument or not but I don't know how anyone can say we're getting blown out on the score board.

I'm pretty sure everyone can say we are not scoring many points though.

Comment

ask yourselves how many fg's did mc refuse to take?

Comment

You guys got to stop the crazys. You are crying and lying about JR. Bad is losing by a lot and not scoring. THAT IS BAD!!

Comment

Originally posted by PuckersMcColon View Post

Are you watching the games? The defense is playing admirably considering how often they are on the field. Back in the day I recall the Giants D blasting the offense for the same play we are seeing out of them now. Yes, some of the scores are close, but that doesn't mean our offense isn't being completely dominated.
                            The defense is playing admirably?? Are you insane? I don't care about time on the field. Good defenses are win, bad defenses get destroyed and lose just like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsin04 View Post

The defense is playing admirably?? Are you insane? I don't care about time on the field. Good defenses are win, bad defenses get destroyed and lose just like this one.
                              Some sensible words here.

Comment

Working...
                              X