No announcement yet.

Many Posters here act like the Giants losing by a lot of points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giantswin04 Giants defense get destroyed? How they are not giving up 50 point per game yet. When they do, then they get destroyed.

Comment

I disagree. It's not about the score.....it's HOW we manage to lose games we are capable of winning. We shoot ourselves in the foot with a comedy of errors and penalties. This team is under coached. Fundamentals are completely ignored.
      Last edited by FBomb; 10-11-2017, 07:45 PM.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
        You guys got to stop the crazys. You are crying and lying about JR. Bad is losing by a lot and not scoring. THAT IS BAD!!
        Not only has Reese completely destroyed this roster but we're also about to head into serious cap ramifications with several "key" players to resign.

Not to mention, he completely wasted Eli's last few remaining years of being a "good enough" QB.

Comment

Good point, which I have considered and JR will use to his advantage.

McDooDoo has made some bad calls that killed us late in games...4th & Reckless with no run game.

Comment

Sep 10 @DAL L 19-3
            Sep 18 DET L24-10
            Sep 24 @PHI L 27-24
            Oct 1 @TB L 25-23
            Oct 8 LAC L27-22
            Reese build the team and Giants could have been 3 and 2 or 2 and 3. Does the losses look that bad and many of you clame the O-line is that bad. If so, why Giants were able to put up points?
            Are you a bookie?
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Sep 10 @DAL L 19-3
              Sep 18 DET L24-10
              Sep 24 @PHI L 27-24
              Oct 1 @TB L 25-23
              Oct 8 LAC L27-22
              Reese build the team and Giants could have been 3 and 2 or 2 and 3. Does the losses look that bad and many of you clame the O-line is that bad. If so, why Giants were able to put up points?
              We SUCK
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by buried_in_snow View Post

but we're also about to head into serious cap ramifications with several "key" players to resign.
                please elaborate. this doesnt sound good, at all.

Comment

Expect us to start losing by a larger margin from now on. With Beckham out we have no one demanding double coverage so that’s an extra body to blitz with.

And blitzed we we shall get...early and often

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

Are you a bookie?
                    the giants are 12 point dogs. somebody in vegas wants us to bet.

Comment

Sep 10 @DAL L 19-3
                      Sep 18 DET L24-10
                      Sep 24 @PHI L 27-24
                      Oct 1 @TB L 25-23
                      Oct 8 LAC L27-22
                      How do you lose less if you lose by less points?

I get excuses, but this team finds a way to lose every week. That is on the HC.

Comment

Yes. The Giants are 5-0 in games almost won.

Comment

It is pretty crazy. The Giants could easily be 3-2 right now. A strong draft and new HC, and they could be a serious contender next season. Best part is, they will be under the radar heading into the season which is when this team does its best work for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
                            It is pretty crazy. The Giants could easily be 3-2 right now. A strong draft and new HC, and they could be a serious contender next season. Best part is, they will be under the radar heading into the season which is when this team does its best work for whatever reason.
                            the question is when can you start jim?

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              I disagree. It's not about the score.....it's HOW we manage to lose games we are capable of winning. We shoot ourselves in the foot with a comedy of errors and penalties. This team is under coached. Fundamentals are completely ignored.
                              this is the heart of the issue. Final scores only show so much.

Comment

As McAdoo would say.

Its "complimentary" bad.

If I hear that term "We need to play complimentary football" one more time Im going to , going to, going to.....**** I dunno but it makes me mad!

Comment

Working...
                                X