Many Posters here act like the Giants losing by a lot of points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
    If that was the case, Giants should been shut out.
    you dont have to be shut out to be a bad team. Watch the games....( I know you are but it seems you're not)
    They have been a mess since game #1 and havent been able to shake it. Each phase has taken its turn creating a loss. Thats what bad teams do.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Sep 10 @DAL L 19-3
      Sep 18 DET L24-10
      Sep 24 @PHI L 27-24
      Oct 1 @TB L 25-23
      Oct 8 LAC L27-22
      Reese build the team and Giants could have been 3 and 2 or 2 and 3. Does the losses look that bad and many of you clame the O-line is that bad. If so, why Giants were able to put up points?
      they are all losses in the end

Comment

Sep 10 @DAL L 19-3
        Sep 18 DET L24-10
        Sep 24 @PHI L 27-24
        Oct 1 @TB L 25-23
        Oct 8 LAC L27-22
        Reese build the team and Giants could have been 3 and 2 or 2 and 3. Does the losses look that bad and many of you clame the O-line is that bad. If so, why Giants were able to put up points?
        I don't think it matters how close the games were... they haven't won a game all year and the only question right now is which team is worse, 49ers, Browns, or Giants
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

the question is when can you start jim?
          Fassell wasn't the greatest coach but I'll give him credit for assembling one of the greatest coaching staffs of the last 20 years (in terms of coordinators) with Sean Payton and John Fox. He also had some great moments with the media (like his guarantee). Thought that he deserved another chance from an NFL team.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

How do you lose less if you lose by less points?

I get excuses, but this team finds a way to lose every week. That is on the HC.

No no no you guys over exaggerate things. I guess there are a lot of bad teams in the NFL. Becauae thwre are aome teams in the NFL are two games losing five.

Giants can beat the Broncos and Eli can do great things. I need to talk to him. He needs me.

Comment

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
              Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
              -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by Junior18 View Post
                Who cares how many points the loses are by? A loss is a loss. If citing point differential helps you sleep better, by all means, keep at it. But the bottom line is, this team sucks, and it's going to get worse before it gets better.
                EXACTLY

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post

Loss is not a loss and JR shouldn' get fired either. My thread shows that JR is not a bad GM. IT IS YOU. YOU NOT THAT GOOD OF A POSTER. Other teams in the NFL are having problems to look at their records. Now go.

Comment

Loss is not a loss and JR shouldn' get fired either. My thread shows that JR is not a bad GM. IT IS YOU. YOU NOT THAT GOOD OF A POSTER. Other teams in the NFL are having problems to look at their records. Now go.
                    YOU NOT THAT GOOD AT ENGLISH!

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
                      Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
                      1958 retro throw back...nice
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckersMcColon View Post

Are you watching the games? The defense is playing admirably considering how often they are on the field. Back in the day I recall the Giants D blasting the offense for the same play we are seeing out of them now. Yes, some of the scores are close, but that doesn't mean our offense isn't being completely dominated.
                        Didn't the Defense give up 3 fourth quarter leads. ? That is not playing admirably. Giants led time of possession against Bucs.

Comment

YOU NOT THAT GOOD AT ENGLISH!
                          Prove it.

Comment

Prove it.
                            Are you 10?

Comment

This was before we lost all of our WRs and the defensive backs became mutiny.

I expect more of the 21+ point losses in the future.
                              Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Exactly, if you can't finish your team doesn't have heart, and that they want to quit on him literally speaks to that truth.

You can have 16 close losses in a row but what does that tell you? The other team is pushing harder for that win. This may be simply that the team doesn't believe it is capable of winning, which is on the coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X