Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

picture of jpp at the start of halftime sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • picture of jpp at the start of halftime sunday

    Sorry i tried to post it from my phone earlier but it was super small. I believe it should be good now. The entire team went into the locker room, however, Jpp stayed behind for I would say for a couple minutes. I've been pretty lucky to go to a lot of giants games over the years and don't remember seeing a player do this. Just thought I would share this with everyone.

    Last edited by bigbluejeep8888; 10-11-2017, 10:53 PM.
    [SIGPIC]

  • #2
    That's awesome. Thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      um
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice X - I think I can see JPP when I zoom in to 5,000%

        Comment


        • #5
          im not seeing anything

          Comment


          • #6
            ugh i can see it on my laptop but not my phone? how do you guys post your pictures?
            [SIGPIC]

            Comment


            • #7
              Please repost

              Comment


              • #8
                Just seeing a player sitting alone tells enough of a story. The wheels are coming off the happy train at Giants stadium. As a lifelong giant fan of about 55 years I can't find words to express my dissatisfaction.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Finally should work now. I used photobucket.
                  [SIGPIC]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wow! What's that saying? A picture is worth a thousand fire Ben McAdoo's?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                      Finally should work now. I used photobucket.
                      Man this is a sad picture.
                      ​​​​​Jpp sitting on the bench alone without any of his brothers/teammates. It tells alot. This team is so broken without any direction and leadership (this season)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
                        Wow! What's that saying? A picture is worth a thousand fire Ben McAdoo's?

                        Shows me a player who got his money and isn't showing any leadership by sulking on the bench.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post


                          Shows me a player who got his money and isn't showing any leadership by sulking on the bench.
                          Can't disagree with that either, I was flamed by many here for saying how much I disliked the signing. It also shows how much this "team" has fallen apart under McAchump.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
                            It also shows how much this "team" has fallen apart under McAchump.
                            I'd say it's fallen apart since the boating incident, continued with no discipline, got worse with skipped OTA's and peaked with the dog antics and still no discipline.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                              I'd say it's fallen apart since the boating incident, continued with no discipline, got worse with skipped OTA's and peaked with the dog antics and still no discipline.
                              No argument here.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X