picture of jpp at the start of halftime sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
    Sorry i tried to post it from my phone earlier but it was super small. I believe it should be good now. The entire team went into the locker room, however, Jpp stayed behind for I would say for a couple minutes. I've been pretty lucky to go to a lot of giants games over the years and don't remember seeing a player do this. Just thought I would share this with everyone.
    LT did the something similar but it was after the game.
    Originally posted by PennState1
    In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

When players dont go to the locker room they arent always sulking.

Mara needs to do something real quick.

Comment

He wants to win

Comment

He can sulk all he wants .. get a sack and then lets talk
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Carter View Post

LT did the something similar but it was after the game.
            Yes, it was after the Rams playoff game in 1990. I was at the game- the stadium was stunned after Flipper kept running into the tunnel after he caught the game winning TD in OT. Mark Collins was sitting next to him for a bit but got up and went into the locker room. I'll never forget it- my cousin and I were watching LT for what seemed like an eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

Shows me a player who got his money and isn't showing any leadership by sulking on the bench.
              Show me he is a winner and doesn't wanna lose

Comment

Something happened on the defensive side of the ball at the end of the half. It led to the altercation between McAdoo and DRC.

Can one of you guys replay the game? In retrospect it should be easy to put together what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
                  Something happened on the defensive side of the ball at the end of the half. It led to the altercation between McAdoo and DRC.

Can one of you guys replay the game? In retrospect it should be easy to put together what happened.
                  I'll try to tonight. I recorded the game in my dvr. They gave up 10 points in the quarter. Half basically ended on a short fg. They gave up the td early in the quater.
                  [SIGPIC]

Comment

Interesting what we all think...
                    My take was that he is dissatisfied with his own performance and needed a few minutes alone to reflect.
                    But, it could be many other thoughts running through his head.

Comment

And it was only 10-9 at halftime. They knew they were going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                        And it was only 10-9 at halftime. They knew they were going to lose.
                        I wouldn't go that far. They had the lead and the ball late in the 4th quater. They did find a way to lose.
                        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

I'll try to tonight. I recorded the game in my dvr. They gave up 10 points in the quarter. Half basically ended on a short fg. They gave up the td early in the quater.
                          Great. I just can't remember the chain of events at the end of the half.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

I'd say it's fallen apart since the boating incident, continued with no discipline, got worse with skipped OTA's and peaked with the dog antics and still no discipline.
                            The fact that Mcadump let his three star receivers go out onto the field without shirts to take selfies to spite the media about the boat trip, hours before their playoff game, proved right then and there he's unfit to be a head coach.

Seriously, who would allow that? It's unthinkable with so much on the line. What kinda of example are you setting for the whole team? Decisions like that are what stops players from respecting you and taking you seriously. Early signs as to why he is losing the team now.

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post

Man this is a sad picture.
                              ​​​​​Jpp sitting on the bench alone without any of his brothers/teammates. It tells alot. This team is so broken without any direction and leadership (this season)
                              Wonder if he is remembering when he played with tuck and psi and how they mentored him and led the defense...wonder if he questions whether he could have done more to lead...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post

Wonder if he is remembering when he played with tuck and psi and how they mentored him and led the defense...wonder if he questions whether he could have done more to lead...
                                all he has to do is lead by example, by busting his butt on every snap of the ball until the whistle blows.

Comment

Working...
                                X