picture of jpp at the start of halftime sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
    Something happened on the defensive side of the ball at the end of the half. It led to the altercation between McAdoo and DRC.

Can one of you guys replay the game? In retrospect it should be easy to put together what happened.
    Something happened to the defense a few weeks ago when teams started running the ball down out throats. Remember, this was the best team against the run and arguably the best D in the league last year until the GB disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post

Something happened to the defense a few weeks ago when teams started running the ball down out throats. Remember, this was the best team against the run and arguably the best D in the league last year until the GB disaster.
      It is strange how the D has gone so far downhill so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

It is strange how the D has gone so far downhill so fast.
        Playmakers on the d arent making plays. Collins, vernon, jpp all either hurt or just not contributing like they did last year. Why? I'm not sure. Joey bosa looked like jpp of years ago, like when jpp won us the Dallas game way back. Jpp should be out there for 50% of the snaps. He looks warn down and out of shape. Collins still can't cover. Vernon is just vernon. He us never gonna be a tuck or osi. We probably could have saved some money and kept Robert Ayers. Or better yet reese could of done a better job drafting and maybe d Moore or double o could of actually produced for us. But that's asking too much.
        Last edited by bigbluejeep8888; 10-12-2017, 02:43 PM.
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

This is what happens when you have a lack of leadership across the board. Truly soak this in and reflect on our players and who has lesdership. We stopped drafting leadership guys and started drafting selfish players like Beckham.

Sad picture. I have never seen this team this dysfunctional ever.

Comment

agree. Since 1958. We've had bad teams, but never teams that lacked effort and discipline like this year... they were simply overmatched size and talent-wise... primarily because the Mara's were drafting until 1979.
            We are essentially the same team that overachieved last year with the same bad offense we have now... but there seems to ber nothing left in their hearts to do what needs to be done, and I can only point at the coaching, because the cast of players is virtually the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
              This is what happens when you have a lack of leadership across the board. Truly soak this in and reflect on our players and who has lesdership. We stopped drafting leadership guys and started drafting selfish players like Beckham.

You cant have 53 leaders. Im pretty sure LT wasnt the best team mate (before my time) but a hell of a football player. How did LT work out for the Giants? you need a good mix of players.
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                agree. Since 1958. We've had bad teams, but never teams that lacked effort and discipline like this year... they were simply overmatched size and talent-wise... primarily because the Mara's were drafting until 1979.
                We are essentially the same team that overachieved last year with the same bad offense we have now... but there seems to ber nothing left in their hearts to do what needs to be done, and I can only point at the coaching, because the cast of players is virtually the same.
                I don't think the offense was that bad the past 3 weeks. They gave the d the lead in the 4th each of the last 3 games. Blown coverage, no pressure, and one lucky fg, well almost two considering how bad nick folk is. Where's Collins, jpp, Vernon? Why is spags not doing everything possible to help out apple the weak link?
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post

Show me he is a winner and doesn't wanna lose

It's a no leadership move

Comment

Originally posted by AGiantDynasty View Post

THIS! There has not been a real leader on this team since Strahan.

Comment

this is absolutely pathetic, IMO. fans linking a trip by a few players on their time off (which we dont have to talk about, its been talked about ad nauseam), the prior year to the following years failures of the team. this is the epitome of connecting imaginary dots to advance some off the wall agenda to rid the Giants of the best WR in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

You cant have 53 leaders. Im pretty sure LT wasnt the best team mate (before my time) but a hell of a football player. How did LT work out for the Giants? you need a good mix of players.
                        LT absolutely was a leader on the field. He set the culture of hard nose 100% maximum effort football!

Comment

Maybe Collins should have been the captain?
                          Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Wow. I agree with a lot of the posts about this picture. I agree itís kind of sad and I also agree that as a team leader, he should be in the locker room standing next to his teammates. Broken is the word that comes to mind when I look at that. Iím going to be watching this game on Sunday night with as much optimism as I can muster. I really hope Von Miller doesnít crush/hurt Eli and I really hope we win this one, I really do. If we did win with the practice squad guys (who got promoted) and guy who was released (King) that would send a huge message. Man I hope we win.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post

LT absolutely was a leader on the field. He set the culture of hard nose 100% maximum effort football!
                              I never said he wasn't a leader. But a good team mate would never do drugs. That affects the whole team for a selfish act.
                              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Maybe Collins should have been the captain?
                                Fwiw Carl banks said there may be too much pressure on him already and thats why he is struggling.
                                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                                X