picture of jpp at the start of halftime sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

I never said he wasn't a leader. But a good team mate would never do drugs. That affects the whole team for a selfish act.
    No question. Remember, cocane was somewhat of an epidemic in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysready View Post
      this is absolutely pathetic, IMO. fans linking a trip by a few players on their time off (which we dont have to talk about, its been talked about ad nauseam), the prior year to the following years failures of the team. this is the epitome of connecting imaginary dots to advance some off the wall agenda to rid the Giants of the best WR in the game.
      Lol.....+100

We need a scapegoat and OBJ is clearly a target for some here because he's not your prototypical Fitz or even Rice. The boat incident has no relevance in this due to the fact that the o-line and offense still stinks dating back to the start of McArrogant era. "When in doubt blame Odiva."

Comment

You cant have 53 leaders. Im pretty sure LT wasnt the best team mate (before my time) but a hell of a football player. How did LT work out for the Giants? you need a good mix of players.
        What the heck are you talking about? 53 guys? How about just, I don't know, 3 or 5 of them? I don't need to bash, but that was one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Wanna know what the difference was with LT? We had a good number of leaders on the team that started from the HC. Leadership was not a problem on the team which gave us room to have a few non leaders on the team.

fast forward until now and we have almost zero leaders on the team. Because OBJ is so popular you need a star player to be a big leader to keep him in check. Without that we will see more of his BS.

if you don't see leadership as the sole reason for our downfall you haven't been around this game enough. It's glaringly obvious to anyone that has been around this sport that lack of leadership has destroyed our team.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Lol.....+100

We need a scapegoat and OBJ is clearly a target for some here because he's not your prototypical Fitz or even Rice. The boat incident has no relevance in this due to the fact that the o-line and offense still stinks dating back to the start of McArrogant era. "When in doubt blame Odiva."
          Keep making excuses pal.. Don't blame others because OBJ is an immature ltitle premadona. You OBJ fanboys wanna act like he is the greatest thing ever and yet you don't realize that he hasn't helped us become a winning team.

​​​​​​Name just 1 incident where this gun has shown just 1 ounce of being a team player. Just 1. Other players wanna win to and they don't resort to acting like a fool 247.

There is more to this game then just production. You would know this if you ever played or coached at any level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post

The fact that Mcadump let his three star receivers go out onto the field without shirts to take selfies to spite the media about the boat trip, hours before their playoff game, proved right then and there he's unfit to be a head coach.

Seriously, who would allow that? It's unthinkable with so much on the line. What kinda of example are you setting for the whole team? Decisions like that are what stops players from respecting you and taking you seriously. Early signs as to why he is losing the team now.

Amazing how some people blame the coach for that. Grown men acting like complete a-holes is the coaches fault. It wasn't enough for the dope to pull that boat stunt, he then goes on the field shirtless and THEN follows it up by dropping balls all over the field. Your type blames the coach LOL. Good lord, it must have been the coaches fault OBJ lifted his leg like a dog and then told the media he didn't care and that's the cost for him . . . wait until next weeks act. MARA had to call the a-hole into his office and the team apparently put together a celebratory penalty to stop the non-sense. That's the coach? Open your eyes, it's BECKHAM.

Comment

Originally posted by AGiantDynasty View Post

Keep making excuses pal.. Don't blame others because OBJ is an immature ltitle premadona. You OBJ fanboys wanna act like he is the greatest thing ever and yet you don't realize that he hasn't helped us become a winning team.

​​​​​​Name just 1 incident where this gun has shown just 1 ounce of being a team player. Just 1. Other players wanna win to and they don't resort to acting like a fool 247.

There is more to this game then just production. You would know this if you ever played or coached at any level.

Thank you

OBJ is a Generational A-Hole. The front office failed to discipline Shockey and have repeated that failure with OBJ. Funny how fans loved Tiki and Shockey yet the real winning began when those mouths were removed. OBJ is more talented and louder than anybody. That no-show in the playoff game had a residual effect. You have to be blind not to see it.

Comment

Lol. You are blaming Odell for this organization being in shambles. ONE player?? You dont realize how silly this sounds?? Odell has his antics and im not of fan of some of them but seriously one has to be blind and lack knowledge of football if they havent realized how bad this offense has been since Mac has been the head coach. Blaming the boat incident for this 0-5 record is a weak and biast view because some dont like Odell.

Comment

I'm not sure what your definition of a "winning"team is but the giants won 11 games last year. That's pretty damn good.
                  [SIGPIC]

Comment

Lol. You are blaming Odell for this organization being in shambles. ONE player?? You dont realize how silly this sounds?? Odell has his antics and im not of fan of some of them but seriously one has to be blind and lack knowledge of football if they havent realized how bad this offense has been since Mac has been the head coach. Blaming the boat incident for this 0-5 record is a weak and biast view because some dont like Odell.
                    Sad part is the offense has shown improvement from the 4th quater in the Philly game and on. They haven't been held to under 20 points in the last 3 games. Before the injuries happened on Sunday, I was actually more worried about the defense and how the playmakers jpp, Vernon, Collins have not been making plays. And how spags has not done anything to help Eli apple. Ie bring a saftey his way because all teams are doing is picking on apple.

coaches need to adapt. If taking a saftey to help apple means Jenkins is one on one and he gets beat, hey what can you say. Jenkins is our best. But we need to do everything we can to help the weak link of the team. Same applies for the offense. Keep a tight end or rb in to help flowers and the oline blocking. You scheme to fix your weakness.
                    Last edited by bigbluejeep8888; 10-13-2017, 10:08 AM.
                    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Your reading comprehension is the only thing to lol about. Not once did I place this teams troubles on OBJ.

My post is about a rebuilding team. And rebuilding teams need as many leaders as possible with the least amount of selfish misbehaving players.

Some of you are so delusional and don't know the first thing about building a team. I'll give you a hint, you don't start building a winning team with a selfish head case premadona of a WR that thinks he should be paid more then a QB.

Also, I didn't mention the boat incident. There are 50 other situations we can call him out for lmao.

Stop playing fantasy football and pretending that is anything like the real game. It is not.

Comment

I'm not sure what your definition of a "winning"team is but the giants won 11 games last year. That's pretty damn good.
                        Lmao. We are 0-5. Welcome to the reality of the 2017 NY Giants. Get out of your time machine. My definition of a winning team isnt 0-5 like yours.

Comment

Lmao. We are 0-5. Welcome to the reality of the 2017 NY Giants. Get out of your time machine. My definition of a winning team isnt 0-5 like yours.
                          Wow your pretty interesting. When did I ever say 0-5 was a winning team?
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

We have a better shot at winning this sunday than at any other time this season as half the kids out there have something to prove - that they belong in the nfl. Itll be interesting to see how their determination plays out, macadoo's befuddling play calling aside.

Comment

Working...
                            X