X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoying the dumpster fire

I've seen the Giants be bad, ('67-'81).
    I've seen them be very good ('86).
    I've them win the Super Bowl after being only pretty good during season ('7. '11).
    This year's high expectations to dysfunctional dumpster fire is something new, which is kind of interesting to watch.
    I look forward to their next good period, but for now, this is ok.

Not sure how any fan could enjoy seeing their team become an embarassment

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      The only positive I can take from it is that when we get back to winning in a few years it will feel oh so sweet!!

Comment

Every team needs a healthy cleanse every now and then. Our time is now. It sucks though watching this and is not enjoyable. But it seems necessary to rid ourselves of terrible mistakes. If McAdoo is fired, which now I agree he has to be as the players are completely disrespecting him, Reese will go with him. There is no way Reese survives this one. If he does, We should all just boycott the Giants until Mara sells the team.

Go Yankees
        So this is what dying looks like

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Every team needs a healthy cleanse every now and then. Our time is now. It sucks though watching this and is not enjoyable. But it seems necessary to rid ourselves of terrible mistakes. If McAdoo is fired, which now I agree he has to be as the players are completely disrespecting him, Reese will go with him. There is no way Reese survives this one. If he does, We should all just boycott the Giants until Mara sells the team.

Go Yankees
          If they both don't go after this mess, then this team is in more trouble than we think they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

If they both don't go after this mess, then this team is in more trouble than we think they are now.
            I have never lashed out about the owners, but I will now if they keep this disastrous GM.

Comment

This season reeks of 2003 all over again only worse. I thought Fassel's tenure was respectable with this team and how he carried himself as as a coach. McAdoo is becoming a buffoon and a punchline. Haven't seen it as bad as this since Handley.

Comment

Ok so lets look at this.

JR got Odell, JR got Engram, JR got SS, JR got JPP, Snacks, OV, Jenkins, DRC and the list goes on.

I was on the "FIRE HIS *** NOW" bandwagon as well. But if you sit back and look at the talent he did bring...meh he actually did better than our season indicates.

I dont agree with letting Hankins go, I also dont agree with Apple over Amukamara, but it is what it is.

Look at this team, they should not be doing this bad. It all boils down to one person....I'll leave you to figure that out.

There is one person responsible for all this ****. Who is in charge of the locker room?

Comment

Originally posted by loadedaxe View Post
                  Ok so lets look at this.

JR got Odell, JR got Engram, JR got SS, JR got JPP, Snacks, OV, Jenkins, DRC and the list goes on.

I was on the "FIRE HIS *** NOW" bandwagon as well. But if you sit back and look at the talent he did bring...meh he actually did better than our season indicates.

I dont agree with letting Hankins go, I also dont agree with Apple over Amukamara, but it is what it is.

Look at this team, they should not be doing this bad. It all boils down to one person....I'll leave you to figure that out.

There is one person responsible for all this ****. Who is in charge of the locker room?

Completely disagree with you. Reese had to spend million on getting the D back from the low levels. That was on him and basically had to correct his decision making and fix it with big dollars. Yes every now and then he pics a good player but "you and I" could do that too! Unfortunately his bad picks out way his good ones by a big margin. His lack of understanding the importance of a LB unit was missing and TE's were in the same boat. He had projects and seemed to think that pass rushing DE's were the answer to the entire D. But wait! there is more. Reese had 5 to 6 years to rebuild an Oline for Eli who is a non-mobile QB in his twilight years. This neglect IMO was unthinkable how he let that happen. You have a 2 time superbowl champion QB surrounded by a horrible oline. 5-6 years!! Come on man! Oh BMac is not HC material but Jerry Reese is a bad GM and it took time for that to surface. John Mara needs to fire Jerry Reese and Ben Macadoo if this ship is gonna turn around.
                  sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

The only positive I can take from it is that when we get back to winning in a few years it will feel oh so sweet!!
                    I like to be positive but if they don't change anything in the front office i think were in for a prolonged period of losing football

Comment

Originally posted by loadedaxe View Post
                      Ok so lets look at this.

and for everyone of those there are 7 or 8 that don't even belong in the NFL,this guys a train wreck you don't spend 200 mill because you have been great in the draft and that only coverd one third of the disaster he has caused this team is a mess at the moment,and the one person you elude to is his choice.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        I don't enjoy seeing it but if this is the catalyst to actual effective change, then I'll embrace it.

Comment

Go Yankees
                          Who is this healthy for? Not me!! I would liken it to a torturous cleanse. lol

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post

Who is this healthy for? Not me!! I would liken it to a torturous cleanse. lol
                            It was torturous the first couple of losses, but now we know 100% we are awful, losing doesn't hurt. Just look at it like it's a burn season to rid us of the evil. New Era coming soon. In a well regarded QB class it's a good time to suck and get Eli s replacement. Its like the Colts going from Peyton to Luck. A legit replacement, not a Ryan Nassib or Davis Webb long shot.

Comment

It was torturous the first couple of losses, but now we know 100% we are awful, losing doesn't hurt. Just look at it like it's a burn season to rid us of the evil. New Era coming soon. In a well regarded QB class it's a good time to suck and get Eli s replacement. Its like the Colts going from Peyton to Luck. A legit replacement, not a Ryan Nassib or Davis Webb long shot.
                              I'm just hoping that another GM is drafting for us next season because I do not trust Reese to draft the right QB! Always thought Nassib was a mistake after watching him play at Syracuse (now that team is torturous to watch) and I have no idea about Webb.

Comment

Working...
                              X