IF Ben McAdoo was to be sacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Ben McAdoo was to be sacked

Not sure if this kind of topic is allowed - but I was thinking, as a recently new Giants fan, and one from across the pond. If Ben McAdoo was to be given the boot, who would you like to see come in? Whos available?

Jim Harbaugh. He is old school with a touch of flair.
    Also, David Shaw (Stanford coach) not sure he ready to leave Palo Alto.
    Last edited by fifthavephil; 10-12-2017, 04:44 AM.

Comment

We should have grabbed Andy Reed when we had the chance

Comment

I know a back channel attempt by Saban was made but then his wife nixed the deal

maybe she's had enough of tuscallossa

Comment

**** it. I'll take Saban.

He's old though, no? He is in his 70s iirc

Comment

Just checked. 65. Plenty of years left in the old man

Comment

I'm with the Harbaugh, Sabah, McDaniels crowd. Preferably Harbaugh or McDaniels because I feel part of the Zion will be grooming a young QB whether it be Webb or a draft pick.

Comment

Harbaugh definitley. i made a thread saying we should give him whatever he wants lol. guy just knows football. sure he's kind of a psycho at times, but he keeps his team discipline and gets his teams winning.

plus when Eli retires, and say Webb or any other young QB they have hasn't developed well, he could maybe smooth talk an Andrew Luck trade if he wants outta there.

McDaniels im on the fence. i mean how good of an OC do you have to be when you have Brady? couldn't be worse then McA****** though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by nygfan0816 View Post
                  Harbaugh definitley. i made a thread saying we should give him whatever he wants lol. guy just knows football. sure he's kind of a psycho at times, but he keeps his team discipline and gets his teams winning.

plus when Eli retires, and say Webb or any other young QB they have hasn't developed well, he could maybe smooth talk an Andrew Luck trade if he wants outta there.

McDaniels im on the fence. i mean how good of an OC do you have to be when you have Brady? couldn't be worse then McA****** though, right?
                  I not in fan of Mcdaniels, hes in a great system in New England. Not to mention none of the assistants that leave have much success. I go Harbaugh, the guy has rebuilt 4 programs and made them winners.

Comment

When you look at college coaches you have to separate their ability to recruit from their ability to coach. The draft essentially cancels the recruiting capabilities of the likes of Saban and Urban. Doesn't mean they can't coach and don't attract a strong staffs, but they don't have the same ability to put the horses on the field.

Comment

lure Sean Payton from NOLA

Comment

I see a lot of desire for Harbaugh and I just don't understand it, didn't he decide to go with Colin Kaepernick over Alex Smith? We see how that wound up, Colin isn't a QB, he's an athlete. If I remember correctly Harbaugh destroyed the team that he built up.

Comment

I mean there are worse options but I don't think they need Harbaugh right now, it would probably be like putting gasoline on that dumpster fire everyone keeps mentioning. There has to be more out there than Harbaugh, Gruden, McDaniels and Saban.

Comment

Harbaugh was a train wreck with the Niners once the honeymoon wore off, and Michigan fans are already tiring of him. I don't think that would end well for us. I'd rather take a risk on a young up and comer (not named McAdoo).

Comment

That train wreck was because of a battle with the GM. My gosh the turn around that Harbough imposes on teams is impressive. He is a football guy and loves his teams. Thats a plus in my book.

Comment

Working...
                              X