Mac thinks Apple is better than DRC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac thinks Apple is better than DRC

Smh...if Mac really thinks that then he needs get fired... I'm sorry but thats blasphemy if he really thinks that. People are saying that is the main reason why DRC and Mac got into it....im done with this guy and he is not a head coach period, and he is destroying this team.
    Last edited by NewyorkGMEN42; 10-12-2017, 12:01 PM.

DRC didn't have a problem last year when he was used as nickel back most of the year. Winning cures everything. Losing creates tension.
    I think McAdoo lost this team, and as the loses keep piling up more players will revolt.
    Giants best bet at the end of the season is to cut ties with McAdoo. It's not the Giants way, but he lost the team. And it would be foolish to think he'll gain it back with cliches and talk.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
      DRC didn't have a problem last year when he was used as nickel back most of the year. Winning cures everything. Losing creates tension.
      I think McAdoo lost this team, and as the loses keep piling up more players will revolt.
      Giants best bet at the end of the season is to cut ties with McAdoo. It's not the Giants way, but he lost the team. And it would be foolish to think he'll gain it back with cliches and talk.
      100% agree man it is a big mess right now...I don't think playing the Nickel is what DRC is mad about...just the fact that he is basicly CB #3 on the depth chart and Apple is #2...which get a clue mac.

Comment

This is just the beginning

Comment

of course with age drc has lost a step , that is natural. and i feared this in preseason. now to say apple is better overall thats a stretch

Comment

DRC is great.
            Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
            -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
              of course with age drc has lost a step...that is natural and i feared this in preseason. now to say apple is better overall thats a stretch
              Right he might of lost a small step but c'mon DRC is better and its not even close...they need to get rid of this guy...the crazy thing is Mac probley already knows he's on the hot seat and tryna piss the players of to leave before he does smh!

Comment

Here is what I don't understand: We saw before the season began that McAdoo had anointed Perkins as our starting Running Back. Even though Darkwa and now Gallman are looking much better than Perkins, McAdoo created this environment that essentially handed Perkins the starting role.

Similarly, Apple complained that he felt that he was being demoted and "scapegoated" when he was taken out in favor of DRC.

So that raises a large concern of why these players are not being put in the culture/environment that the best player will play. Why are some players given a sense of entitlement to their role on the team? I understand you want players to know their role and place, but playing time should never be a given if you are not consistently validating that with each practice and game.

I believe this also leads to problems like we see with Flowers. What competition has he ever had for his job? He puts in some time in the offseason, but do you allow someone so lazy to get the mindset that no matter how poorly he plays that he will be awarded the starting job.

Makes no sense to me.

Comment

The wheels on the bus are falling off... falling off... falling off

Comment

He also thinks the OL is just fine! SMH

Comment

Doesn't this show ownership that Mcadoo is simply awful at gauging who are best players are? He thought Perkins was the best RB for 5 months, but then 4 games into the season and he's already been proven wrong. He thinks Flowers is good, while everyone and their mother knows how bad he is. He thinks his play calling is good, while teams talk about how predictable and easy the Giants offense is to defend. And now he shows his inability to see how bad Apple is. This guy is so backwards it's not even funny. What more evidence do you need to know how horrible of a coach this guy is?
                      Last edited by Mr. G-Man; 10-12-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=NetSymptom;n2984201]Here is what I don't understand: We saw before the season began that McAdoo had anointed Perkins as our starting Running Back. Even though Darkwa and now Gallman are looking much better than Perkins, McAdoo created this environment that essentially handed Perkins the starting role.

Similarly, Apple complained that he felt that he was being demoted and "scapegoated" when he was taken out in favor of DRC.

So that raises a large concern of why these players are not being put in the culture/environment that the best player will play. Why are some players given a sense of entitlement to their role on the team? I understand you want players to know their role and place, but playing time should never be a given if you are not consistently validating that with each practice and game.

I believe this also leads to problems like we see with Flowers. What competition has he ever had for his job? He puts in some time in the offseason, but do you allow someone so lazy to get the mindset that no matter how poorly he plays that he will be awarded the starting job.

Yup you are absolutely right about the playing time and roles for players......that tells us all we need to know that the coaching staff is clueless....so you mean to tell me Apple is crying about playing time so Mac says ok DRC you are now below Apple on the depth chart because Apple is crying about his playing time.....lol I'm done with these clueless coaches man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
                          Doesn't this show ownership that Mcadoo is simply awful at gauging who are best players are? He thought Perkins was the best RB for 5 months, but then 4 games into the season and he's already been proven wrong. He thinks Flowers is good, while everyone and their mother knows how bad he is. He thinks his play calling is good, while teams talk about how predictable and easy the Giants offense is to defend. What more evidence do you need to know how horrible of a coach this guy is?
                          Lol you would think right...these guys are clueless and its sad

Comment

Betting DRC is traded soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
                              Betting DRC is traded soon.
                              Why though? Because terrible Apple is crying like a baby about playing time...Mac needs to leave

Comment

Working...
                              X