Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRC has been given an indefinite ban (after meeting with team Thursday)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRC has been given an indefinite ban (after meeting with team Thursday)

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/10/...te-suspension/

what the hell is going on here? wish the truth would come out already.
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 10-12-2017, 12:33 PM.

He probably told coach menu that his menu sucked! Coach menu got butthurt and suspended him.

Comment

This is McAdoo's ego on display. After a multitude of instances of being called out for having no control over Beckham, this is how he responds.

This just proves there is no consistency from this coach. If I were a player this would certainly make me question McAdoo's ability to effectively run a team.

Comment

Actually DRC might not be wrong here! If DRC spoke up against some of McAdoo decisions then GOOD FOR HIM! I think DRC wanted to get back on the field to help his team I think it was a incident after he was limping and him trying to get back into the game. I don't know if he was denied or something. But the fact that DRC got into it with not Spags but McAdoo...that kinda tells you how the players might feel about McAdoo and DRC probably let him know how the rest of the team feels right now

Comment

@MikeGarafolo 23h23 hours ago
          Giants demoted CB Eli Apple for DRC Sunday. Apple wasn't happy and basically said he was a scapegoat. Now DRC leaves the building today.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...917398550330-4

little bit of an update on what's going on.

Comment

unprofessional for sure. But whats really going on in that locker room?
              Maybe he figures why risk hurting himself to play for this team coached by Mac.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Strange goings on indeed.
                HC is over his head.
                Landon Colling making more sense than Ben during interviews.
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

We still don't know what really happened here.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    unprofessional for sure. But whats really going on in that locker room?
                    Maybe he figures why risk hurting himself to play for this team coached by Mac.
                    That would be consistent with what I have been saying for a few weeks. DRC has been a full effort guy and a sound tackler for the Giants but lately he has been avoiding contact and his tackling skills have been poor.

is it possible that as a veteran who should be a leader, he was called out in the film room and didn't like it?

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
                      We still don't know what really happened here.
                      And sadly we never will!

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post

And sadly we never will!
                        Does it really matter? If Mac is gone after this year...Who really cares.

Comment

Sounds like "double-secret-probation".
                          Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
                          -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post

That would be consistent with what I have been saying for a few weeks. DRC has been a full effort guy and a sound tackler for the Giants but lately he has been avoiding contact and his tackling skills have been poor.

is it possible that as a veteran who should be a leader, he was called out in the film room and didn't like it?
                            That makes sense because he has been exposed this season. But of course he's not alone in playing poorly.
                            The Rosemobile -

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post

It could be a combination of being called out for poor tackling and Apple playing ahead of him on the outside.

Apple sucks on the outside, and DRC is a stud on the outside. I'd be pissed too.

My guess is Reese is forcing McAdolt to play Apple outside because of where he was drafted.

Comment

Working...
                              X