Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am all in on this offseason

- Harbaugh/McDaniels
    -Nate Solder (i know he is struggling but still way better than whoever is on this roster) and Re-sign Pugh
    -Draft Josh Rosen in the 1st
    -Trade into end of 1st and take McGlinchey (he could fall because he will be a 24 Yr old rookie while there is a ton of 20 year old OT's with higher ceilings than him)

And if you are not sold on Rosen, watch this video from his 1st career start in college (when he actually had some talent around him as well)

josh rosen has a great arm..can throw into tight windows...reminds me of Chad Kelly.. but chad kelly is mobile. Both have personality concerns.

what would denver want for kelly?

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
      josh rosen has a great arm..can throw into tight windows...reminds me of Chad Kelly.. but chad kelly is mobile. Both have personality concerns.

Chad Kelly? Absolutely not

Comment

Virginia has been reduced to looking like a D2 program

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Chad Kelly? Absolutely not
          you guys are going to hate josh rosen if we continue to run the WCO. square peg, round hole.

why not Chad Kelly?

Comment

My guess is Rosen would be a consideration for a new HC/GM. And he is the best QB in the class for me. And no offense, but Chad Kelly is not even close to Rosen. Rosen may be the best pure passer to come out in years.

Comment

you guys are going to hate josh rosen if we continue to run the WCO. square peg, round hole.

why not Chad Kelly?
              I don't want Rosen. I'm fine with seeing how Webb is and then if we think we need to draft a QB, then target Josh Allen from Wyoming. I think Allen is the most talented and promising QB prospect. I don't want Kelly. He has attitude issues, has been arrested, almost got arrested again, has never struck me as having all the pieces of an NFL future, and he has an injury history.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

My guess is Rosen would be a consideration for a new HC/GM. And he is the best QB in the class for me. And no offense, but Chad Kelly is not even close to Rosen. Rosen may be the best pure passer to come out in years.
                i agree...rosen is an awesome passer..... just not a fit for the WCO.

no offense taken. IMO chad kelly is way underrated as a passer. He would be a great fit for the WCO. My take is that he would have more success than rosen in the WCO because of his mobility. 6th round pick for Chad Kelly then we could trade down from the top 5 pick, and fix the entire team in one draft.

Just saying, a plan has to make sense.

If we go full blown rebuild and a new offensive system built around rosen, than that is a different plan, which is fine also.

I just don't want them to go square peg round hole again.

Chad kelly had 64 completion % with more downfield passes than any QB in college. 13.6% were 20 yards or more. Far better than kizer or watson or trubisky. also his strength is being able to throw on the run, a.k.a aaron redgers esque. I just think he is a good fit for the WCO.
                Last edited by bigpoppy; 10-12-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

I don't want Rosen. I'm fine with seeing how Webb is and then if we think we need to draft a QB, then target Josh Allen from Wyoming. I think Allen is the most talented and promising QB prospect. I don't want Kelly. He has attitude issues, has been arrested, almost got arrested again, has never struck me as having all the pieces of an NFL future, and he has an injury history.
                  You are targeting a franchise QB. I am targeting making the strongest possible team toward winning a SB next year. So it depends on the philosophy going in. Two different plans.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                    Virginia has been reduced to looking like a D2 program
                    Yea they are not very good but still D1 power 5 conference athletes that he is competing against. Also, Rosen is making NFL caliber throws regardless of the opponent. The ball placement and velocity can't be argued against. He is nearly perfect in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post

Yea they are not very good but still D1 power 5 conference athletes that he is competing against. Also, Rosen is making NFL caliber throws regardless of the opponent. The ball placement and velocity can't be argued against. He is nearly perfect in this game.
                      There have been many talented or "gifted" arms who never make it in the NFL. Ever see Ryan Leaf play in college? Obviously you have to be able to make the throws but there is so much more to it than that.

Truly great NFL QBs have the combination of physical skills, intelligence, desire to do the work necessary to become great, focus, toughness, commitment to more than self, football IQ and the demeanor to not let any moment of pressure change the way you see or play the game.

Comment

You are targeting a franchise QB. I am targeting making the strongest possible team toward winning a SB next year. So it depends on the philosophy going in. Two different plans.
                        If that's the case you better start targeting a new HC to get us there.

Comment

then one day you all wake up next aug and realize , same coach and same qb here. the giants org is a slow mover.

Comment

I don't like any of the qbs

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
                              If that's the case you better start targeting a new HC to get us there.
                              like it matters what i target LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X