Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0-8 a possibility? Never usually one to be doom & gloom but this certainly feels like reality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-8 a possibility? Never usually one to be doom & gloom but this certainly feels like reality

Maybe this team bands together and Beats Seattle or the Rams but I just don't see it... then again things never go as planned do they...

Eagles were supposed to be rebuilding and an afterthought this season, they're 4-1.

We were supposed to be Super Bowl favorites or at the very least a LOCK for the postseason......... 0 and FIVE.

Our defense was being talked about as possibly being historic....... one of the worse in the league... lol you have to
    laugh... only the NYG

I don't see any way possible for Ben McAdoo to survive this abysmal season. He has lost the entire lockerroom. Players are questioning his offense, his personnel decision is beyond baffling. Jerry Reese gets this team blocking help and Ben rarely if ever uses them. It took injuries to learn that Gallman can actually ****ing run the football unlike anything we've seen since Jacobs and Bradshaw were here.

We are going to get embarrassed against Denver.... the point spread is 11.5 .......... ELEVEN and a half points for a team that has it's QB healthy. Think about how much the team must be in shambles mentally and health wise. Denver is at home so right off the bat the home team(if both teams are even) gets -3, then they adjust from there.

This is really really bad.

Offer Coughlin the GM position and give anything Saban wants.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I was thinking 0-16 was a real possibility.
    So this is what dying looks like

Comment

The ceiling is 4-12 . I would say there is at least a 60% chance of 0-16

Comment

This team will never go 0-16. We're not the Lions, it won't happen but that's not saying much. Nobody is on the same page. It's a complete mess and starts with the HC.

Comment

Tell me which remaining teams on our schedule do you have any level of confidence that we will beat?

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
            Tell me which remaining teams on our schedule do you have any level of confidence that we will beat?
            49ers, cardinals, divisional games.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
              You mean to avoid going 0-16?

I cannot pin point a game but I'll give you a few that we may beat, some may surprise you.

I'd bet a lot of money we beat one of Dallas or Philly. Don't ask me how but I've wathed a lot of football over the years, specifically GIANTS football and just when you think the team is underwater they rise up. Coughln is no longer here but Eli is. We may have problems with the OL, Mac is a lunatic, defense isn't playing well, team is beat up.

I understand all that but we will not go 0-16, like TE88 said I don't think we will get more than 5 wins but definitely 2-3.

Seattle
              Rams
              49ers
              Oakland

All possibilities

Comment

If you told me that our best hope this season was going to be 4-12 back in late August I would've told you to lay off the moonshine.

Now, the 2nd week of October, 5 games in, I would tell you you're being way too optimistic.

That is why we are all shell shocked. In 5 (well really 4 but whatever) games we just got our ***** kicked. It's game over man.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I doubt we actually go 0-16 but this team can give it a run for it's money. They were 0-5 in an easier part of the schedule when they had WRs and a functional defense. Now they are playing a harder part of the schedule with Rogers Lewis the #1 WR and a quitting defense.
                  So this is what dying looks like

Comment

I see us having a chance against the 49ers and perhaps the Cardinals but even that's a stretch.

Comment

I agree, I don't think it's probable they go 0-16. Only because it's actually quite hard to lose every game. Someone check me, but it's only happened twice? 78 bucs and 08 lions? As many times as a team has won every game.

sadly, it is possible. With practice squad receivers on a team that can't run... With a banged up, quitting defense that couldn't hold 4th quarter leads healthy and all-in?

In the end, I like the 49ers game, and 1 divisional game as wins. Maybe we catch a team napping in a trap game. Maybe the cards. 4-12 is the absolute ceiling.

What really depresses me? Wentz looks like the real deal. Eagles are going to dominate the division for another extended window. Tough pill living here in philly.

Comment

We are getting at least the number 2 pick in the draft. So yes, we're that bad.

Comment

Man this is ugly,the only light I see at the end of the tunnel is that it's ugly enough to get this insane clown possy they call a front office and personnel department fired so they don't screw up this draft.

Comment

We have shot against the 9ers, maybe the Cards. If Washington has a playoff spot going into week 16, we have a shot against their second string... How sad is this conversation? We entered the year with SB aspirations, now we're hoping for the Skins to play their 2nd sting in week 16 to potentially avoid 0-16... I've been a fan since the early 80's... I've never seen this team as bad as it is.
                            Trade Eli, fire Reese and Mac, and let Spags take over after the Bye. Let's see what Webb has. If he's good, there's a hell of a running back available-if not... well... we need a QB. NOT Quinton Flowers, lol, that name scares me too much these days..

Comment

Working...
                            X