Gallman to me looks like Lesean McCoy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallman to me looks like Lesean McCoy

The way he cuts, turns on the burners, hits the hole hard, can catch everything out of the backfield....... this kid is a true find
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I don't think so.
    Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
    -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Anybody else see it?

I thought it was maybe premature after the first game... small sample size and all but after seeing him once again produce and be effective (5.2 YPC) even if it was against the Chargers run D, I came away very impressed.

That cut he made was McCoy like. He's not just a one game wonder like some others.

Comment

I don't know if Shady is a good comp, but he does look like a breath of fresh air. He runs much different than I remembered him running @ Clemson. He should be our #1 back going forward.
        Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          I don't know if Shady is a good comp, but he does look like a breath of fresh air. He runs much different than I remembered him running @ Clemson. He should be our #1 back going forward.
          That's certainly fair, I've never been crazy about comparisons but the way he cuts prompted me to create this topic.

If he's not the starter and getting the mmajority of the carries, well you know the rest... just added to the list about McAdoo being fired...

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            He probably will be the number 1 back going forward now that the season is up in flames.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

He probably will be the number 1 back going forward now that the season is up in flames.
              I expect that coach Mac will name him next year's starter in two weeks, maybe three.
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

I expect that coach Mac will name him next year's starter in two weeks, maybe three.
                lol

Comment

Lol, well that would be the end of him running well too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

Lol, well that would be the end of him running well too.
                    Ha! Yes it would.

Thank you and TCHOF for getting my humor.

Humor is all we've got left this year.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                      The way he cuts, turns on the burners, hits the hole hard, can catch everything out of the backfield....... this kid is a true find
                      not even a little bit like McCoy. He does look good though

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                        I will say on that one run where he juked the corner in the hole and bounced toward the sidline, the way he juked the guy and then was carrying the ball loosely with his right hand made him look like McCoy

Comment

Why does he need to be compared to someone else? He appears to be the best back this team has had in years. He has everything you want in a starting back. If he can run behind this line, imagine what he can do if they get this line fixed.

Comment

For me the best attributes are his attitude and disposition. At a position that often has drama characters he seems mature and humble. Damn, there's still so little to be excited about. Just hope he gets out of this season healthy.

Comment

Lol. Keep the jokes coming we need it

Comment

Working...
                              X