No announcement yet.

Gallman to me looks like Lesean McCoy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The facts that it took them several weeks to find a better oline combination and two running backs that are actually not that bad are a clear indictment on our incompetent coaching staff. Anyways, I do not think that Gallman compares to McCoy, but he does look really good out there.
    We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
      Why does he need to be compared to someone else? He appears to be the best back this team has had in years. He has everything you want in a starting back. If he can run behind this line, imagine what he can do if they get this line fixed.
      dj fluker, brett jones and bobby hart...were in there for the first time... and the right side of the line was giving our backs nice holes to run through in the run game....holes that any RB could run through...let's not say the line did bad.... it isn't true, the line did good in the run game last week....not ready to be anointing gallman .... darwka was running well also..in fact darkwa had better stats.....

also 3 RBs that they could have had instead of gallman in the draft did better than gallman also... matt breida, aaron jones and marlon mack(10.1 yards per carry this week!).....

aaron jones(5.4 yards per carry)...matt breida(6.1 yards per carry).... mccoy career average is 4.7 ypc

gallman does look pretty good..so does darkwa..... both looked better than perkins but ....

so far i've seen people on this board compare him to marcus allen, and now lesean mccoy.... the rookie has played one game...... gallman had 5.1 yards per carry, darwka had 5.8 yards per carry.

lets chill a bit shall we

I'm more excited about the Dj fluker brett jones, and even bobby hart did. (yeah i know lol)
      Last edited by bigpoppy; 10-12-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        The facts that it took them several weeks to find a better oline combination and two running backs that are actually not that bad are a clear indictment on our incompetent coaching staff. Anyways, I do not think that Gallman compares to McCoy, but he does look really good out there.
        As a blatant MacAdoo hater even I can say that he could have had a chance to be successful if he had the right RBs and OL playing from game 1 .

As you said the fact he didn’t (and even worse named Perkins the starter for no reason) just goes to show how clueless he is.

I would really love to have heard what Mara was told and what he told himself about this coach before he decided to hire him.

Buggest decision he he has made yet as the owner and he just kinda gave the team to a nobody ... and kept everything the same when the team had been losing badly for years.

I mean the the more you analyze this situation the more you realize how bungled everything was.

Comment

Darkwa and Galman with Vareen spotting are a good trio

Perkins a huge disappointment. He singlehandedly ruined our season to some extent

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

I expect that coach Mac will name him next year's starter in two weeks, maybe three.
            Mac will move him to WR so he can fully utilize his talents.

On second thought there has to be a taxi-squad guy he can play instead.
            Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
            -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Yep! Looks exactly like him to me, too!!

Comment

Rickey Watters II

Comment

Darkwa is the better running back but his continued back problems are concerning
                  Galman can run and catch
                  I honestly do not know which is the better blocker

Perkins was pathetic

Comment

... No he looks nothing like McCoy at all. Very different in fact. He did look good though.
                    Too bad as soon as perkins is healthy doodle puts gallmen back on the shelf.
                    Any other coach would of had perkins 3rd or 4th to start the season.
                    When we draft saquon barkley i bet mac has him 5th on the depth chart.
                    Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

“I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. … He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.”

Comment

Gallman doesn't fit into Mac's no-run offense.
                      Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
                      -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

I think he runs a lot like Marcus Allen, very smooth and effortless, not extremely fast but fluid and decisive and deceptively quick.

Comment

Horrible comparison. He looks nothing like him. Odd that anyone would even make a comparison.

He does look pretty good though. Looks like a guy that will always get positive yards (which is the opposite of McCoy).

Comment

Gallman looks good but not like McCoy. Shady has elite level traits as a RB. I dont think Gallman has any elite traits but has a good combo of size, speed and power. He can be a pretty good RB for us, but in no way can I see McCoy from him.

Comment

Gallman is just doing everything right. Runs very hard, if the hole isnt there he quickly recognizes it and bounces outside. Always falling forward for the extra yard or 2. Seems very sure-handed catching passes and has been a good safety-valve when Eli is under pressure.

Havent concentrated on him blocking a lot, but from what I have seen he is the most productive RB we have.

I fully expect him to have a season-ending injury soon.....;-P

Comment

Working...
                              X