Can't wait to see what Rudolph can do in a real NFL game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to see what Rudolph can do in a real NFL game

Was he a preseason wonder or did MacAdoo make a terrible mistake as bad as the Perkins decision

there was no doubt Rudolph earned a spot......what the thinking was baffles me

worries me Ben might bury him on the bench to avoid embarassment
    Last edited by BlueClue; 10-13-2017, 08:02 AM.

Do you really think our practice squad wrs will get any separation against that secondary?

Even with Odell. we made bad dbs look like probowlers and on top of this, the broncos will abuse our entire oline so bad that their dline will have to register as sex offenders.

This is going to be worse than the vikings game from 2 years ago.

Comment

Well against the no fly zone he won't do ****. He should really shine when we play SF though
      Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
        Do you really think our practice squad wrs will get any separation against that secondary?

Even with Odell. we made bad dbs look like probowlers and on top of this, the broncos will abuse our entire oline so bad that their dline will have to register as sex offenders.

He is not a speed guy.....he did it with technique and great hands

seperation should not be an issue but he won't be a long ball threat

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

I get it
          MacAdoos judgement was flawless. That's why he buried Galman and promoted Perkins
          give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

I get it
            MacAdoos judgement was flawless. That's why he buried Galman and promoted Perkins
            give me a break
            So Rudolph is about to shred the

No fly zone?
            Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

I get it
              give me a break
              Let's go for 3

Comment

I liked what I saw from Rudolph and thought he should make the team. But let's temper our expectations on him. Especially this week against that secondary.

Comment

We need something to look forward to. There is precious little else...

Comment

How can it be a terrible mistake if he passed through waivers, was signed to the practice squad and was still available to us in the event of an injury?

Sounds like a decision that turned out great to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      How can it be a terrible mistake if he passed through waivers, was signed to the practice squad and was still available to us in the event of an injury?

See there you go, using logic again. What have I told you about such things around here?

Comment

Well, the OP was just claiming a week or so ago that Mac must be reading his posts because he made changes the OP suggested. How'd that work out?

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Well, the OP was just claiming a week or so ago that Mac must be reading his posts because he made changes the OP suggested. How'd that work out?
                          Given how the team is doing, he might actually be right about McAdoo following his advice!

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Comment

The Negativity Terminator strikes again..........I hope your loyalty to Ben and Jerry causes you to follow them to the next team they destroy with their flawed judgement and actions. Please explain to me why the Ice Cream Barons chose Perkins and ordained him the RB Prince last year, why they cannot see Flowers was not nearly ready to start, why they paid 11 million for a washed up WR who is made of glass- sounds to me like their judgement is suspect and they can hardly find their rear end with both hands.

He passed through waivers as it was cutdown day and every team was in scramble mode....frankly I was elated

Comment

Working...
                              X