Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only one thing can make this season worse.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:C

Comment

2017...thee worst season for Giants fans...ever
      Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. MTwain

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
        These teams are drafting Carson Wentz, Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliot, etc... while the Giants reached for Apple, Flowers over Gurley, etc... and unsurprisingly, the teams are reaping what they sow.
        What are they reaping exactly? No playoffs? Dak lost to the Giants twice last year and didn't make the playoffs this season. The Eagles did a good job last night and won the chip. They earned it. The same way the Giants earned it twice since 2007.

The Giants are playing catch up but everything is temporary. The team will be good again, as they were before. Philadelphia has better personnel than the Giants but that is only for the moment. Season is over. Everyone is now 0-0.

It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisSmith33 View Post

What are they reaping exactly? No playoffs? Dak lost to the Giants twice last year and didn't make the playoffs this season. The Eagles did a good job last night and won the chip. They earned it. The same way the Giants earned it twice since 2007.

The Giants are playing catch up but everything is temporary. The team will be good again, as they were before. Philadelphia has better personnel than the Giants but that is only for the moment. Season is over. Everyone is now 0-0.
          +1. That's the only way to think as a fan. Lord knows theres lots to prove for many on NYG roster.

Comment

what a **** season. and my brother, who is a die hard eagles fan, wont stfu . fml

Comment

talk about salt on a wound. my goodness. 3 wins and the egals win a sb. terrible season i cant remember a worse one.

Comment

Working...
              X