Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REMINDER: Darkwa has been sitting on the bench for 3 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • REMINDER: Darkwa has been sitting on the bench for 3 years

    How was this guy sitting behind Rashad Jennings? Unbelievable!

  • #2
    And Perkins too. It's just pathetic.

    Comment


    • #3
      Collinsworth said if you design a play for him he's going to run right where he's supposed to. Which isn't always good. Gallman is shifty and can make something from nothing. Darkwa runs into his blocks a lot. Too much honestly.
      Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

      Comment


      • #4
        he has had his chances. I have always been a fan. But he never played this well
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

        Comment


        • #5
          A running back needs more than 5 carries a game to be effective, when has he had nearly 20 carries in a game? This running back by committed is a joke - stick to 2 guys and Darkwa and Gallman are perfect complements to each other.

          Comment


          • #6
            I always liked Darkwa. Never understood why he was not starting.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OrangeGiant View Post
              And Perkins too. It's just pathetic.
              Staying healthy is the most important thing. It's hard to be ahead of someone if your on ir like darwka was last year.
              [SIGPIC]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
                I always liked Darkwa. Never understood why he was not starting.
                some of us been saying it for years... bobby rainey was better than jennings also...he scored a TD for baltimore today... darwa...all he ever did when given a chance was produce.... giants coaches are not good at evaluating talent....

                Comment


                • #9
                  he always looked good in his limited opportunities and ran hard... maybe he never impressed in practice? who knows.

                  sometimes the guys with the big contact or more experience simply keep their job

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

                    Staying healthy is the most important thing. It's hard to be ahead of someone if your on ir like darwka was last year.
                    That was late in the year. All the rest of last year - and the year before that - I thought he should be playing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                      he always looked good in his limited opportunities and ran hard... maybe he never impressed in practice? who knows.

                      sometimes the guys with the big contact or more experience simply keep their job
                      I think it was a mixture of things. He played on the punt (and kickoff I think) teams. Plus yes the STUPID culture of giving preference to draft picks and highly paid free agents was at work as well IMO.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        because he's just a guy. he's not that good.

                        we don't have any good RBs on the roster.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by drewz View Post
                          How was this guy sitting behind Rashad Jennings? Unbelievable!
                          I've been calling for darkwa since day1 this year. Hope McAdoo doesn't go back to perkins

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            He stays hurt a lot, but when healthy he should’ve been the bell cow.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bluesbrother View Post

                              I've been calling for darkwa since day1 this year. Hope McAdoo doesn't go back to perkins
                              Agreed.

                              The Broncos are a team that did things right. They drafted a QB #1 but found that their low 7th-round pick was better so he won the job.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X