Seattle up next...what can we expect?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle up next...what can we expect?

I haven't watched much of Seattle this year, but their defense still seems formidable and they always seem to beat us. We are facing them at home, and they'll be coming off the bye, while we are coming off our first win.

What can we expect and what do we need to do to put ourselves in position to win? I think we need to ensure containment of Russell Wilson on defense. On offense, I think we will need to get more output from King and Rudolph and that will be tough against Sherman and their secondary. Very winnable game, but we will need to play well and prevent turnovers like we did in Denver.

I have no idea. This Giants team is still a crap shoot
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Flying down from Thunder Bay, Canada (7 hours north of Minneapolis) to watch this game, all season I been crying and whining about what a waste this trip will be for a useless game. Now I actually have a shred of hope and something to cheer my *** off for.

GO GMEN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Flying down from Thunder Bay, Canada (7 hours north of Minneapolis) to watch this game, all season I been crying and whining about what a waste this trip will be for a useless game. Now I actually have a shred of hope and something to cheer my *** off for.

GO GMEN!!!!
        tailgate
        tailgate
        tailgate

thats only part of the game you can control and is a guaranteed a good time.
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

GO GMEN!!!!
          Nice, enjoy it - and hope they pull out a victory. I'm happy we won't be 0-16, and who knows, if we can beat Seattle, the schedule has some easier games after that (minus the Chiefs game). A lot of strange results in the NFL the past several weeks.

Comment

If you expect that the Giants are back and ready to be consistent winners, I think that you will be disappointed.

if you expect nothing, then you should be fine.

Comment

You nailed it..........I actually expect nothing

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                If you expect that the Giants are back and ready to be consistent winners, I think that you will be disappointed.

if you expect nothing, then you should be fine.
                I totally agree. I'm talking more about Seattle's team specifically as I haven't watched them this year really.

Comment

W

Comment

I expect them to lose..

Comment

GO GMEN!!!!
                      Enjoy Egyptian...I'm going to the Rams game in November.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vj092UgKwQ

Comment

Who knows, Seattle is nothing great this year either. They've played well the last six quarters, but it wouldn't shock me one bit if they went in and lost. This league is impossible to figure out.

Check out the NFC East Podcast for the Common Man: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...153580971?mt=2

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

tailgate
                            tailgate
                            tailgate

thats only part of the game you can control and is a guaranteed a good time.
                            Cannot wait for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs
                              We can expect Richard Sherman all jacked up on Adderall shooting his mouth of and looking like a Horse's rear end.

We can expect Michael Bennett being a Punk and raising his fist.

We can expect one or two kill shots each from Kam Chancellor/Earl Thomas.

We can expect Russel Wilson escaping 8-10 near sacks and then throwing the ball downfield with pin-point precision.
                              Smh! So now a raised fist constitutes being a PUNK? Hmmm I never knew that. If you would like to do some research on the gesture it may inform and enlighten you to the truth surrounding the act. If not then that is your choice as well. I don't know Michael Bennett, he may indeed be a punk but if so it is not because of a raised fist.

Comment

Working...
                              X