• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Da'Rel Scott... smh

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
      11 carries there's my answer. These coaches don't let the players play.
      He's depth that's never been required. He always has two or three guys ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        He's depth that's never been required. He always has two or three guys ahead of him.
        Not requred but could have been used more often. 11 carries is a joke.

Comment

the thing that I noticed about Scott right away is that he carries his weight low. All in his legs. Was thinking that woudl equate to a powerful runner but I havent seen much. My guess is he just doesnt get what he is supposed to do with his assignments....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Lol. Tis will be his third year in the league. His first year he was 4th on the depth chart of a Super Bowl winning team and last year he was injured. Way to give a guy a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Lol. Tis will be his third year in the league. His first year he was 4th on the depth chart of a Super Bowl winning team and last year he was injured. Way to give a guy a chance!
              true.....lets hope he comes alive....
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Forget him, Wilson n Brown will be beasts if they can stay healthy
                2017 Draft Wishlist:
                1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                  He'd better watch his back because Cox has been getting rave reviews thus far. Coughlin complimented him before and today Pat Traina wrote

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 3h
                  Really like what Cox is showing. Good speed and change of direction. Very quick around the edge.

I know it's still early but there is gonna be a wide open competition behind Wilson and Brown.
                  the bulk is Wilson's job to lose
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                    Not requred but could have been used more often. 11 carries is a joke.
                    yeah he must have been lighting it up in practice and the coaches, the incompetents that they are, chose to keep him on the bench or not even active.
                    Thos damn coaches....!!!!!
                    Last edited by GameTime; 06-07-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      yeah he must have been lighting it up in practice and the coaches, the incompetents that they are, chose to keep him on the bench or not even active.
                      Thos damn coaches....!!!!!
                      full stalker mode?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Everyone else is playing behind Brown and Wilson unless something changes. Whoever the # 3 will be is up for grabs.
                        I dont think it matters because if brown goes down they will sign jacobs.

Comment

If Scott didn't run a 4.3? We wouldn't be having this conversation.....he's open field/straight line fast, you don't see much of that speed with the ball in his hands....he doesn't hit the hole hard & doesn't have any moves......same as when he was at Maryland,in the open field he could go all the way,other than that don't expect too much......
                          I never got my hopes up on the guy,just another project that didn't pan out

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                            If Scott didn't run a 4.3? We wouldn't be having this conversation.....he's open field/straight line fast, you don't see much of that speed with the ball in his hands....he doesn't hit the hole hard & doesn't have any moves......same as when he was at Maryland,in the open field he could go all the way,other than that don't expect too much......
                            I never got my hopes up on the guy,just another project that didn't pan out
                            How can you see something when a guy gets 11 carries, we drafted BROWN and he did nothing for us got hurt then we cut him, we gave him another chance to make the team and they let him RUN more than 11 plays to see what he can do and he did a good job once we got a chance to see him run remember Scott was hurt last year and never got a real chance to show what he can do I just hope they give the young boy a shot this year because 4 years ago if you would have asked me about BROWN i would have said a waste of a pick.

Comment

Originally posted by tomuchtiki View Post
                              How can you see something when a guy gets 11 carries, we drafted BROWN and he did nothing for us got hurt then we cut him, we gave him another chance to make the team and they let him RUN more than 11 plays to see what he can do and he did a good job once we got a chance to see him run remember Scott was hurt last year and never got a real chance to show what he can do I just hope they give the young boy a shot this year because 4 years ago if you would have asked me about BROWN i would have said a waste of a pick.

I think your argument goes both ways.

You say "how can you see something when a guy gets just 11 carries"
                              Others might say "why has he only gotten 11 carries?"

The difference between Brown and Scott, and how they progressed is not comparable. Brown was lighting it up in camp his 1st year, by all accounts. However, he tore his achillies. That's a no joke injury.

Scott was put on the IR last year for a knee Debridement, or cleaning out. That's a very minor injury that should only have a player out 2-4 weeks at most. Just as an example the 34 year old Brian Urlacher had this procedure done on August 14th last year and was ready to play in the season opener. In truth, Scott was placed on the IR to clear room for the return of Cris Canty.

You simply cannot compare the 2.

We have had injuries at the RB position over the last 2 years. We had times when we needed capable backup players and still the coaches didn't use Scott. To me, that says his value to the coaches, who see him everyday in practice, is very limited. I hope I am wrong and I wish him well in camp this year.
                              sigpic

Comment

One tough carry against the second stream defence of team that Andre Brown torched their first team.

Impressive.
                                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                                X