Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's play you're John Mara.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's play you're John Mara.....

    What is your course of action at the end of the season? What decisions do you make to help get this team back on track?
    #80
    sigpic

  • #2
    There is a dead horse outside.........
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
      What is your course of action at the end of the season? What decisions do you make to help get this team back on track?
      Why do I have to make any decisions to get this team on track? The TV revenue will come in anyway and the fools that part with the money for PSLs are plenty! Oh yeah, for the average fan, I will make an incremental change and I will bring another incompetent to replace Reece like I did when i replaced Killdrive with Mdoodoo and then Coughlin with Mcdoodoo.

      Comment


      • #4
        I remember to wear my Depends when I **** myself. That is all.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          As I said before.....Bring in Bill Parcells RIGHT NOW and have him take over all football operations. Pay him a ton of cash to fix the problem. Mara has no idea what he's doing. We need a great football mind that isn't loyal to the current regime, but still may hold some longing for the glory days of Giants football. Let HIM hire the next GM.
          Last edited by FBomb; 10-22-2017, 07:09 PM.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Fire McAdoo
            Demote Reese and bring in Eric Decosta as GM

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              There is a dead horse outside.........
              Rest assured, I just cracked the dead horse over the head with a bat, you know...just in case it wasn't dead.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DayOneGiant View Post

                Rest assured, I just cracked the dead horse over the head with a bat, you know...just in case it wasn't dead.
                Then I curb stomped it!
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                  As I said before.....Bring in Bill Parcells RIGHT NOW and have him take over all football operations. Pay him a ton of cash to fix the problem. Mara has no idea what he's doing. We need a great football mind that isn't loyal to the current regime, but still may hold some longing for the glory days of Giants football. Let HIM hire the next GM.
                  He would have to get a waiver for the walker on the sidelines, no?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DayOneGiant View Post

                    Rest assured, I just cracked the dead horse over the head with a bat, you know...just in case it wasn't dead.
                    We do need closure, agreed.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

                      He would have to get a waiver for the walker on the sidelines, no?
                      He never has to set foot on the sidelines. Hell, I don't care if he ever watches a game this season. Evaluate, fire and hire the right people to do the right thing.
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        There is a dead horse outside.........
                        I guess no one got the reference.. lol.
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
                          Fire McAdoo
                          Demote Reese and bring in Eric Decosta as GM
                          Demote Reese to the ticket vendor. He can't possibly screw that up.
                          Last edited by primetime; 10-22-2017, 07:57 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            First move, get rid of JR and bring in a GM from outside of the organization instead of promoting from within. After that, let the rebuilding process begin.
                            One of these teams is not like the others

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Call Pete Rozelle and ask him to fix our organization - again.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X