Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants isn't going to fire anyone right now and they won't make the playoffs, so Stop with the post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants isn't going to fire anyone right now and they won't make the playoffs, so Stop with the post

    Our season is done, period. We can hope to having a good offseason and make changes in the management and hope for the best next season. Mara and Tisch are not known to fire someone during the season; they rather wait and play it out before they make a decision.

  • #2
    knowing the giants i don't think mcadoo gets fired at all though i think reese might finally get the axe (thank god). considering how many scapegoats and excuses they made for coughlin in the 5 straight years without making the playoffs before he finally "retired" i think they'll do the same thing for mcadoo considering the injuries and the fact that jerry thought that offensive line was NFL caliber going into this season and signed one bargain bin player and used a 6th round draft pick to solidify the OL. he went 11-5 last year so they'll allow him to use these as excuses and get a 3rd season to see if he's a decent NFL head coach. we all know that he's not and he'll probably fall flat on his face, but i think the only way he gets fired is if we go 1-15 or 2-14 and he loses control of the locker room. other than that i think we're stuck with him for at least one more year.

    Comment


    • #3
      They're not going to fire anyone mid-season. Hopefully they fire a lot at the end of the season.

      Everyone is very focused on people getting fired. Who you hire in their place is somewhat important too. You don't get better by firing someone unless the replacement person is better. Just thought I'd throw in that point.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
        They're not going to fire anyone mid-season. Hopefully they fire a lot at the end of the season.

        Everyone is very focused on people getting fired. Who you hire in their place is somewhat important too. You don't get better by firing someone unless the replacement person is better. Just thought I'd throw in that point.
        Good point..who is out there both on HC and GM roles that are the hot candidates?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SugarBear56 View Post

          Good point..who is out there both on HC and GM roles that are the hot candidates?
          Start with Dave Gettleman for GM and take it from there. Should be a no brainer.
          Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post

            Start with Dave Gettleman for GM and take it from there. Should be a no brainer.
            +1

            Gettleman is a solid and familiar name. I think that's a great start.

            Comment


            • #7
              i dont give a damn. fire their asses. FIRE SOME ASSES no one can be worse. trust me. just ****ing trust me. NO ONE CAN BE WORSE. 1 and 6 is worse than 0 and 7. they cant even lose right. NO ONE CAN BE WORSE. the browns are better at losing than us. what the ****????

              these mother****ers cant do ANYTHING right. they cant get one yard on third and a centimeter . 100 ****ing plays in a row they cant get a damn first down. they're the worse excuse for an offense ive ever seen in my life. FIRE EVERY GOD DAMN BODY. I DONT GIVE A ****!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                I think changing coaches should help because all the pieces are there. Just gatta fix the OL this offseason and some depth but who knows we said same thing last year and just got worse

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think Reese is 75%+ chance that he's fired after the season. Obviously, its not a sure thing but likely. Mac is 50/50. Not my thoughts just my opinion on the probability.

                  I also think the last HC coach search may impact things. It was obviously not a good process last time and I think Mara knows its harder than it sounded to find a new coach.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LTMVP View Post
                    i dont give a damn. fire their *****. FIRE SOME ***** no one can be worse. trust me. just ****ing trust me. NO ONE CAN BE WORSE. 1 and 6 is worse than 0 and 7. they cant even lose right. NO ONE CAN BE WORSE. the browns are better at losing than us. what the ****????

                    these mother****ers cant do ANYTHING right. they cant get one yard on third and a centimeter . 100 ****ing plays in a row they cant get a damn first down. they're the worse excuse for an offense ive ever seen in my life. FIRE EVERY GOD DAMN BODY. I DONT GIVE A ****!!!!
                    Little upset, hey? :-)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Face it. The stupid West coast offense doesn’t work. Not with this group. Either change the scheme or personnel on the field. Something has to change.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not expecting any drastic changes either. Maybe some more shuffling with the coaching staff and adding more veterans particularly on that Offensive Line since drafting Lineman is not working! They KNEW McAdoo was inexperienced as a head coach so I would think they was prepared to be patient with him and 2 years is not patient enough. You give him at the very least 3-5 years and if no improvement then yes you start to put the pressure on and put him on the hot seat and all that stuff. Haven't even had the chance to develop and usher in his own QB yet. They traded up and drafted Webb who McAdoo was high on, so he should at the very least have time to develop Webb

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post

                          Little upset, hey? :-)
                          i do feel much better getting that out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nobody is getting fired mid-season, but it'll be interesting to see how Mara and JR try to spin this mess during the bye week.
                            One of these teams is not like the others

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                              Not expecting any drastic changes either. Maybe some more shuffling with the coaching staff and adding more veterans particularly on that Offensive Line since drafting Lineman is not working! They KNEW McAdoo was inexperienced as a head coach so I would think they was prepared to be patient with him and 2 years is not patient enough. You give him at the very least 3-5 years and if no improvement then yes you start to put the pressure on and put him on the hot seat and all that stuff. Haven't even had the chance to develop and usher in his own QB yet. They traded up and drafted Webb who McAdoo was high on, so he should at the very least have time to develop Webb
                              shuffling with the coaching staff won't work because the problems with this team go much further up than just the coaches.......

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X