My thoughts from being at the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts from being at the game

Jpp is like a magician. He dominates maybe a couple games a year then disappears for the rest. I wish he could be consistent.

while I still say egrham is not gonna be a tight end, he looks great at catching the ball, finding open space, and moving the ball down the field. He was the only player that I saw was open yesterday.

Eli apple actually has improved the past few weeks. He actually turned his head around a few times.

Landin Collins still can't cover. I feel bad for him because I don't think spags puts him in situations where he can excel. Having him cover the Seahawks number 1 wr is not a good idea. He did make a nice fumble return. I would mind trying him out at rb...lol

special teams is just beyond horrible again. Blocked punt, missed fg, can't return a punt for more than a couple yards. Someone needs to be fired after what happened last night.

there was a ton of seahawks fans. Most giants fans left in the middle of the 4th quater.

Bj goodson needs to stay healthy. Was he like that in college?

can we throw a deep pass on 3rd and 1 just once please. We ain't gonna make it running it, so even if Eli throws a pick at least it works like a punt anyways.
    Last edited by bigbluejeep8888; 10-23-2017, 09:59 AM.
    [SIGPIC]

Too many issues to fix. Injuries are back worse than ever before and this offense has no heart.

Comment

more empty seats than I have seen in years and a ton of Seahawk fans

there was a different feel to this game

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
        The guy is like a magician. He dominates maybe a couple games a year then disappears for the rest. I wish he could be consistent.

while I still say egrham is not gonna be a tight end, he looks great at catching the ball, finding open space, and moving the ball down the field. He was the only player that I saw was open yesterday.

Eli apple actually has improved the past few weeks. He actually turned his head around a few times.

Landin Collins still can't cover. I feel bad for him because I don't think spags puts him in situations where he can excel. Having him cover the Seahawks number 1 wr is not a good idea. He did make a nice fumble return. I would mind trying him out at rb...lol

special teams is just beyond horrible again. Blocked punt, missed fg, can't return a punt for more than a couple yards. Someone needs to be fired after what happened last night.

there was a ton of seahawks fans. Most giants fans left in the middle of the 4th quater.

Bj goodson needs to stay healthy. Was he like that in college?

can we throw a deep pass on 3rd and 1 just once please. We ain't gonna make it running it, so even if Eli throws a pick at least it works like a punt anyways.

Just curious...who were you talking about in the first sentence....JPP?

Comment

The guy is like a magician. He dominates maybe a couple games a year then disappears for the rest. I wish he could be consistent.
          Who is "the guy?"

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Who is "the guy?"
            Russell Wilson
            sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

They were everywhere. Definitely a different feel. I told my dad and brother when it was 7-0 after the egrham td, we should pull a seinfield and leave on a high note. Lol
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post

Just curious...who were you talking about in the first sentence....JPP?
                Yes my bad the post title was just gonna be about jpp then I changed it. I was talking about jpp
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Who is "the guy?"
                  Jpp
                  [SIGPIC]

Comment

Russel is terrific.

He is a perfect example QB of the game today.
                    Fan since 1970.
                    ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                    "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Yes my bad the post title was just gonna be about jpp then I changed it. I was talking about jpp

Yeah...he makes his living off a couple of inferior tackles each year.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Russell Wilson
                        Lol he just threw up some lob passes and let his wr make plays. Giants had several chances for a pick it just didn't happen.
                        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post

Yeah...he makes his living off a couple of inferior tackles each year.
                          Good for him I guess. Now we are stuck with a horrible contract with an often injured player.
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Honestly, why spend the time and $$ to go watch that? Heck, I didn't even finish watching the game in the comfort of my man-cave.

The peeps I know who have season tickets often leave the game early to miss the traffic even when they are playing well.

Comment

IMO that is the kind of thing ... empty seats ... that could cause ownership to abandon their normally conservative approach and just clean house here when the season is done.

Although there is no guarantee that a house-cleaning will improve the results, how much fan enthusiasm will there be for a Reese/McAdoo return after this dumpster fire of a season?

Comment

Working...
                              X