LOL Jerry Reese is hilarious!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Jerry Reese is hilarious!

Admitted they bought into the preseason Super Bowl hype, but then turned around and basically pouted and said "but but but there are OL's just as bad as ours"

I

Am

Donzo.
    Last edited by Rudy; 10-24-2017, 01:43 PM.
    Mood: WOOF!

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos/...1-dea22d68ed7b

if anyone is interested, the video isn't loading for me. maybe somebody else will have better luck.

Comment

• Tommy_Ribs
      Tommy_Ribs commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Ive been saying it for years and years, he is a TERRIBLE GM.

He owes EA 2 SB rings.
      Jerry did have a Personnel input on building those teams, but as we look at it with more evidence of Jerry running the show himself, I do agree with what you are saying to a point. He and EA built a real solid team, and then when he became the guy in charge, his track record has really not been good.

Yes Odell, Collins and Pugh are all good players and yes the David Wilson thing was rotten luck, but he has just flat out missed on way too many guys. The Wins and Losses bear that out.

• BigBlueBoricua
      BigBlueBoricua commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
      Save yourself the anger and dont watch. This guy is 100% lost.
      This

• BigBlueBoricua
      BigBlueBoricua commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by jomo View Post
      He does a few things well enough, he does many things poorly and his communication skills are horrendous.
      It's essentially the same speech and excuses during the last 4 years, or more.

L.......M........F........A........O.......
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Admitted they bought into the preseason Super Bowl hype, but then turned around and basically pouted and said "but but but their are OL's just as bad as ours

I

Am

Donzo.
      I know I always want to answer questions by saying, "other people ****ed up too".
      It seems so airtight.
      eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

"I think our offensive line is prepared"
        "Flowers is comparable to other left tackles in the league"
        "Still uncertain if Flowers is the long term solution at LT"
        "I take full responsibility BUT...."

What a joke

Comment

The Jerry Reese Clown Show is now playing in New Jersey.

Comment

LMAO!
            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

This is sad.

Comment

I was disappointed that Della Reese didn't use his "the OL will be fine" line.

Comment

Was Russian meddling brought up as a reason for Giants struggles this year? Players blinded from solar eclipse perhaps?

Comment

very few times in my life have I heard things more pathetic than that press conference

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                      very few times in my life have I heard things more pathetic than that press conference
                      Not since Reese stated "You have to win with the players you got" during Tom Coughlin exit presser.

Comment

Are you sure? There are tons of posts here everyday that are just as pathetic.

Comment

is

I was amazed at the hubris Reese exhibited. While STILL defending Flowers and the line to nowhere. Then shifting blame around to the defense. This presser should be run tonight on the Late Show, for comic relief. I would love to be a fly on the wall in Mr. Mara's office as he sat and listened to that total line of crap, being flung by his GM.

Comment

I have defended Jerry Reese a lot. I've always admired his ability to not totally bust on a first round pick (until Flowers) which is hard. I think as a former scout that has a good eye for talent. However, that press conference was absolutely pathetic and I can't defend the guy any more. I don't expect anything mind blowing out of these, but you can't say at 1-6 it's on you because the roster is yours...and then proceed to say the oline is comparable to other teams in the league; 29 of which have a better record than you.

You had a good run Jerry, and you've been a Giant for a long time. But it really may be time to go after 2017 is in the books.

Comment

Working...
                            X