Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the giants were to blow out a division rival- who would you want it to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easily the eagles. i've always hated them the most but that miracle comeback really added to it.

before i would say the cowboys second, but the rg3 hype has me hating the redskins more than the cowturds as of late.

Comment

Can I answer all of them ?

My heart tells me the Eagles, never have I despised a team so much. Their history of being cheapshot artists, the annual hype machine and their barbaric fan base solidifies my hatred for them. Throwing Vick into the mix makes it even better. Every time he gets rocked by a pass rusher I laugh out loud and I have never wanted to see a player hurt before him. I am already tired of Dream Team 3.0 under Chip Kelley. The media is talking about him changing the game and wants him in the HOF before winning 1 NFL game.

Common sense wants me to say the Cowboys, pushing that team further into mediocrity is a good thing for the NFL. Even the slightest bit of success their out-of-state bandwagon fanbase becomes more intolerable than ever and they are enabled by the Cowboy-Patriot love channel (aka NFL network). An early season stomping makes NFL related news more palatable.

My Brain says Washington. They should have a better record than the other two and wins against good teams mean more to me. RGIII seems like a stand up guy and I would like to see him succeed if he were in another division.

Comment

All of them all season!!!

Super Bowl - Home Game
        Last edited by mercurio; 06-10-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

the eagles havent been hateable front office/coaching wise since the buddy ryan/kotite era, but to hell with that city and there fanbase.

Comment

Felt awesome to blowout Philly last game of season even though it didnt lead to a playoff birth. It still gave me great satisfaction
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Philly, without question. Their fans are total idiots and I love nothing better than watching them in total denial and misery.

I'm from the Philly suburbs / South Jersey area.

Comment

Eagirls

**** them, i hate them *******s

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
                Can I answer all of them ?

My heart tells me the Eagles, never have I despised a team so much. Their history of being cheapshot artists, the annual hype machine and their barbaric fan base solidifies my hatred for them. Throwing Vick into the mix makes it even better. Every time he gets rocked by a pass rusher I laugh out loud and I have never wanted to see a player hurt before him. I am already tired of Dream Team 3.0 under Chip Kelley. The media is talking about him changing the game and wants him in the HOF before winning 1 NFL game.

Common sense wants me to say the Cowboys, pushing that team further into mediocrity is a good thing for the NFL. Even the slightest bit of success their out-of-state bandwagon fanbase becomes more intolerable than ever and they are enabled by the Cowboy-Patriot love channel (aka NFL network). An early season stomping makes NFL related news more palatable.

My Brain says Washington. They should have a better record than the other two and wins against good teams mean more to me. RGIII seems like a stand up guy and I would like to see him succeed if he were in another division.
                Holy crap ! Damn good post ! Well done !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I'm not sure I see it happening because this team always starts a little slow, but I would just love to blow the doors off the Cowboys week one at Jerruh World. That dejected face he always makes while sitting in his private booth makes me giggle. Plus, it would give us momentum for Manning Bowl III

Comment

Eagles

Comment

Eagles

I hated this team even before I became a Giants Fan I have never liked the Eagles and I hate everything about that team.

The Cowboys would be my 2nd choice.
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

The Eagles. Hate them and their fans. Seriously **** them. I live in PA too, so it sucks during football season.

Comment

I would say the Cowboys cause some time ago, they suppose to have drafted dbs for our wrs.

Comment

Without a doubt the Eagles. I can't stand em. The "miracles" still piss me off. Both of them after all these years. I can't stand the damn Eagles.

Comment

Cowboys. Always the Cowboys. If we blew them out in 8 straight games already and I was posed this question, it would be the Cowboys.

Comment

How much do I hate the Eagles? I root for the Cowboys and Skins to beat them, even if such a win could cause problems for the Giants to win the division...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X