Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the giants were to blow out a division rival- who would you want it to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    How much do I hate the Eagles? I root for the Cowboys and Skins to beat them, even if such a win could cause problems for the Giants to win the division...
    Wow, that runs pretty deep lol.

If any loss to these teams means Giants getting into the playoffs, so be it as I am all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
      Can I answer all of them ?

My heart tells me the Eagles, never have I despised a team so much. Their history of being cheapshot artists, the annual hype machine and their barbaric fan base solidifies my hatred for them. Throwing Vick into the mix makes it even better. Every time he gets rocked by a pass rusher I laugh out loud and I have never wanted to see a player hurt before him. I am already tired of Dream Team 3.0 under Chip Kelley. The media is talking about him changing the game and wants him in the HOF before winning 1 NFL game.

Common sense wants me to say the Cowboys, pushing that team further into mediocrity is a good thing for the NFL. Even the slightest bit of success their out-of-state bandwagon fanbase becomes more intolerable than ever and they are enabled by the Cowboy-Patriot love channel (aka NFL network). An early season stomping makes NFL related news more palatable.

My Brain says Washington. They should have a better record than the other two and wins against good teams mean more to me. RGIII seems like a stand up guy and I would like to see him succeed if he were in another division.
      This I can agree with on all levels. Awesome post!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
        The Eagles. Hate them and their fans. Seriously **** them. I live in PA too, so it sucks during football season.
        It's pretty easy during football season. That team sucks. lol

Comment

I would most like to see them crush the Eagles. Even though I hate the Cowboys more, it would be more enjoyable to me for the Giants to be trailing late in the 4th quarter on the road in Jerryland, just to see Eli run a magical game ending TD drive, just so I can witness the stunned look of shock and disgust on Jerry Jones' face. That to me is more enjoyable than a flat out blow out from the beginning of the game.

Comment

Not gonna try to hide my feelings. If we wind up next to last in the division it won't be unbearable so long as Dallas is last.

Comment

Originally posted by jintsfan666 View Post
              Not gonna try to hide my feelings. If we wind up next to last in the division it won't be unbearable so long as Dallas is last.
              I just don't see this happening barring any key injuries. We should be right there with the Skins this year.

Comment

I'm surprised most of you guys are picking the Eagles, To me it changes every year and this year it's the Redskins cause they are the new Eagles. That team already think they got this won and I hate their fans, RG3, and not to mention their ******bag owner.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Egirls

Comment

Dallas by a tiny margin over the others.
                    sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

I hate everyone equally.

Comment

Whoever we're competing with for the division title at the end of the season.

Comment

The Redskins

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                            I say Eagles, because I really, really despise that organization. And I'm not even a hateful person. I hate their fans, their city, their players.

Well, I'm all out of haterade now.
                            Ditto!

Eff the Eagles!

Comment

There is no team in the NFL that I despise more than the Eagles. I detest the Cowboys with all of my might, but Philly is on another level.

With all of that said, given the current circumstances and "media buzz," there's nothing I'd like to see more this year than for the Giants to kick the ever living **** out of Washington.
                              I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

Am I the l only one that thinks griffin will go the way of newton this year? If the skins do well, it's going to be due to morris

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X