Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the giants were to blow out a division rival- who would you want it to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Am I the l only one that thinks griffin will go the way of newton this year?
    Newton had a pretty decent season, though. His early struggles disappeared once his team changed up its offense.

    2000 yards, 13 TDs and 4 INTs over his last eight games. He set the Panthers record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception, and led the league in yards per completion.

    Comment


    • #62
      cowballs

      Comment


      • #63
        The nasty nasty Deadskins! I hate their hype! it bothers me soooo much. They are such a bad team and they get this scrub and people hail them as the new kings of football. Someone needs to put them in their place, which is the bottom of the table.

        Stand with Cruz!
        80

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Providence View Post
          There is no team in the NFL that I despise more than the Eagles. I detest the Cowboys with all of my might, but Philly is on another level.

          With all of that said, given the current circumstances and "media buzz," there's nothing I'd like to see more this year than for the Giants to kick the ever living **** out of Washington.
          I agree with this 100%

          Stand with Cruz!
          80

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
            The nasty nasty Deadskins! I hate their hype! it bothers me soooo much. They are such a bad team and they get this scrub and people hail them as the new kings of football. Someone needs to put them in their place, which is the bottom of the table.
            I wouldn't call RGKnee a scrub. More unproven as of right now. But I agree, the redskins are definitely an up and coming PITA lol

            Comment


            • #66
              To answer the OP's question - the Cowboys in their own house. That's always fun.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                I say Eagles, because I really, really despise that organization. And I'm not even a hateful person. I hate their fans, their city, their players.

                Well, I'm all out of haterade now.
                Eagles

                i want them demolished everytime we step on the field with them. I actually enjoy the tight games with Dallas and then just edge em out at the end. It always hurts to see them burn like that
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  Newton had a pretty decent season, though. His early struggles disappeared once his team changed up its offense.

                  2000 yards, 13 TDs and 4 INTs over his last eight games. He set the Panthers record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception, and led the league in yards per completion.
                  Newton had an awful start last year, but beasted the second half. Won me fantasy
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                    I say Eagles, because I really, really despise that organization. And I'm not even a hateful person. I hate their fans, their city, their players.

                    Well, I'm all out of haterade now.
                    Used to be the Eagles, but I'm leaning back towards the Redskins now, mainly because their owner is a complete D-Bag.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                    "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                      Used to be the Eagles, but I'm leaning back towards the Redskins now, mainly because their owner is a complete D-Bag.
                      Yea Dan Snyder is a complete tool

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                        Used to be the Eagles, but I'm leaning back towards the Redskins now, mainly because their owner is a complete D-Bag.
                        +1
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Whoever our biggest rival is that particular year.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I hope they blow out all three...but if I had my druthers I hope it's at least 2......#1 Dallas....only because of what Jerry Jones said last year telling the fans to come out and watch them kick the Giants @sses.....and #2 the skins (I hate the eagles the most though), because I am sick of Skins fans thinking that RG3 walks on water. It's sickening...when was the last time you heard us at Giants stadium yelling ELI!! ELI!!!...ELI!!.....PULLEEEZZZZEEE.....
                            I miss Red Hook

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X