Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

take away a miracle catch by tyree and a hail mary at lambo, this teams' track record is ABYSMAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take away a miracle catch by tyree and a hail mary at lambo, this teams' track record is ABYSMAL

No more band-aids, we need a FRESH start.

Take away your thread and we're all better off no?

Comment

Holy **** folks. If my aunt had a **** she'd be my uncle, but she doesn't. I've been watching since 1980, the Giants have done plenty of good in that time. 4 SB's in 5 trips. How many teams can say that in the same period of time? This MB pity party needs to stop. The season is going like ****, it happens. Get over it.
      sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Take away every great and unlikely play and you have no champions in anything. And whenever rival fans give me crap about tyrees "lucky catch" i remind them of 3 amazing road wins on their way to a superbowl where we held the undefeated "greatest team ever" to 2 tds

Comment

Hey, guys. What's the purpose of football? To be a cold blooded winner and hoist trophies or to be a cooldude stat putter upper who chokes butt in the playoffs and never wins chips?

What about this one.

Who would you rather root for, your children root for, represent your team? A man of pedigree, honor, respect and made of nothing else but iron and poise. Or a rapist doofus who chokes in the biggest game?

Yea, gee. That's a hard question.

Context is lost in today's society. Parroting other's opinion in a false understanding as your own has prevailed.

Eli Manning is a champion. A top 10 winning qb of all time.

Put up the statlines of playoff games next to the all times. Put on the tape of playoff games of Eli vs any great. Especially his brother. You tell me which one you choose for the big game.

I'm taking Eli. You people with your stat reading and incomprehension of not only the game but the absolute fact that intangibles are by far what differentiates a Peyton Manning from a Ryan Leaf, can take your chokers and failing quarterbacks with less championships than Eli Manning.

Who, by the way. Was the got dang MVP in both of his games.

AGAINST BELLICHICK. TWICE. WHO HAD TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE. TWO WEEKS TO MAKE ELI LOOK LIKE.. WELL.. ELI! BUT GUESS, WHAT. Eli played career games and showcased his elevated mental game and transcendent - yes! Transcendent - intangibles.

The disrespect to the joy this man has brought the fans of this team, the uncountable children's lives he has touched..

And you, you who all claim to bleed blue and be Giants fans are here mocking him and saying he is trash, garbage and other vulgarities.

Shame to all of you who not only do not understand what it is like to be in there, nor what you are even watching.

He is going to be missed. Football gods willing he won't be and we get the next.. Well. The next Eli Manning.

Greatest man to ever don the blue.
          Last edited by BIG_Blue_87; 10-26-2017, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
            Holy **** folks. If my aunt had a **** she'd be my uncle, but she doesn't. I've been watching since 1980, the Giants have done plenty of good in that time. 4 SB's in 5 trips. How many teams can say that in the same period of time? This MB pity party needs to stop. The season is going like ****, it happens. Get over it.
            Why don't you get over fans expressing their opinions regarding this season? Nobody gives a crap about how long you have been watching Giants football.

Comment

What the **** is lambo ?

Comment

It's still better than The Eagles track record
                Originally Posted by jmike

"Barry Sanders has the most negative yardage plays of any player in NFL history by a comfortable margin. He was the major contributor to their biggest offensive issues... Honestly the single most overrated player in any sport ever has to be Barry Sanders. Well, if winning games is your goal. If you want highlights though, he's your man."

Comment

yeah and the Bills would have made that kick in our second Superbowl.

Comment

personally, i always preferred Lambo: First Blood Part 2

Comment

It like the Avent adorable, but I'll take a Aston over a LAMBO any day.

Lol some fans kill me... Take away the tires and the car doesn't drive
                      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by clawwolf View Post
                        personally, i always preferred Lambo: First Blood Part 2
                        The argument is faulty, but the sentiment holds true. A band-aid isn't going to solve the problem anymore. Amputation is the next step.

Magic legs.

edit....not sure how I quoted you, but....NOTHING IS OVER!!
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          What the **** is lambo ?
                          It's a walk-away food item served by vendors at Green Bay. Made with lamb and various spices and served on a stick, it is actually quite tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                            yeah and the Bills would have made that kick in our second Superbowl.
                            Giants fans do not talk about this. The Giants should have lost that game.

Football truly is a game if inches (and luck).

Comment

cant take away anything. Makes zero sense.
                              Why not "add" things to make your argument too?

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X