Eli Manning Has Played In 11 Playoff Games, 9 Good Games & 2 Bad Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    sorry I didn't mean it that way. By nothing I meant you almost never debate with facts lol.
    wow...the more you say the more you sound like ******....
    on purpose of course.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
      iirc he tied it late and philly somehow got a late fg with jeff garcia smfh
      Jeff Garcia wasn't that bad.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        Jeff Garcia wasn't that bad.
        ehh...his Uncle Jerry is better.......lol
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          ehh...his Uncle Jerry is better.......lol
          lol
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

wow...the more you say the more you sound like ******....on purpose of course.....
            you whine too much. Show some respect.

Comment

numbers don't lie. 8-3 in the playoffs. 2 SB MVP. I know it pains some of you to realize Eli's been the best post season QB since he's been in the league but why? Aren't you guys giants fans?
              Some day you guys will get it. No Giant fan has an issue with Eli. After 2 SB's how can anyone not love Eli?

The issue with the few of you is over your inability to control your adulation over him. We all know how good Eli is, and we don't need anyone to continuously remind us of that. All we need is our eyes.

Look at it this way - if we all know how great Eli is, why would we we need to remind ourselves of his greatness ad nauseum? It reeks of insecurity, or it's a sign of an unhealthy obsession with a good guy who happens to be a damn good quarterback.

We all are partial to certain players. Bottom line is I like Eli and simply don't give a rats *** if anyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                welljust for full objectivity in reference to the missing postseason 3 of last 4 yrs (btw, its kinda unfair to solely attribute that to eli unless u wanna solely attribute the team success as well ie Eli won sb 46 etc) that when eli became full time starter, we made the postseason 5 straight times which was the longest active streak at one point with his bro and the colts...so. i mean yeah we missed 3 of the last 4 with that 1 we won the sb. prior to that 5 straight yrs of postseason play
                Where did I say Eli was solely responsible for us missing or making the playoffs? No where. We made the playoffs 4 years in a row. One of which was an 8-8 season and two of the 4 seasons ended in fist playoff game losses.

The argument as presented was making a case for Eli being the best QB in the league. Eli is damn good, but no that good.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

forgive my computer troubles...
                  Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

Comment

you whine too much. Show some respect.
                    why......you sounded like a jerk with your responses....
                    if thats the case you deserve no respect......

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                      forgive my computer troubles...
                      You can actually delete posts on these boards.

Comment

why......you sounded like a jerk with your responses....
                        if thats the case you deserve no respect......

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          You can actually delete posts on these boards.
                          I didn't even try. On the old message board I always got the message that it was too late to delete the post even seconds after I posted something.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            Some day you guys will get it. No Giant fan has an issue with Eli. After 2 SB's how can anyone not love Eli?

The issue with the few of you is over your inability to control your adulation over him. We all know how good Eli is, and we don't need anyone to continuously remind us of that. All we need is our eyes.

Look at it this way - if we all know how great Eli is, why would we we need to remind ourselves of his greatness ad nauseum? It reeks of insecurity, or it's a sign of an unhealthy obsession with a good guy who happens to be a damn good quarterback.

We all are partial to certain players. Bottom line is I like Eli and simply don't give a rats *** if anyone else does.

Don't waste your breath. He's here to stir the pot.
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

numbers don't lie. 8-3 in the playoffs. 2 SB MVP. I know it pains some of you to realize Eli's been the best post season QB since he's been in the league but why? Aren't you guys giants fans?
                              I have not missed one minute of a Giants game since the early 70s....when you can make that claim come back and ask about my standing as a fan.....
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Sounds good to me, so we shouldn't expect any name calling from you directed at other Giants fans who like Eli as well correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X