Eli Manning Has Played In 11 Playoff Games, 9 Good Games & 2 Bad Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    I hear ya.....sometimes its for the good of my house, loose objects, and family.
    trust me when I was younger I used to throw things at the tv often...guess I have mellowed with age
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I'm honestly not trying to be a **** here.........But are you comparing the New York Football Giants to a movie? I mean ....entertainment?It HAS to be more than that.
      Why. It's a game.
      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

I wish it was for me. It entertains me for sure but I am very emotionally invested in the Giants. Euphoric when they win and very bummed when they lose.
        and all this time I thought I was the only one whose mood changed with the giants outcomes lol
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
          Why. It's a game.
          are you serious?

Comment

you dont have to try......

sorry cant help it....
            Notice that I didn't say "I'm not BEING a ****". I said I wasn't "trying" to be one.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Why. It's a game.
              you either have great control of your emotions or you just dont give crap.
              Are you just a football fan or a die hard Giants fan??
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Notice that I didn't say "I'm not BEING a ****". I said I wasn't "trying" to be one.
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                  and all this time I thought I was the only one whose mood changed with the giants outcomes lol
                  dude you are one of thousands...believe me..

Comment

Why. It's a game.
                    They are 16, precious, 3 hour moments in my life every year.
                    The investment we put into those games is tremendous. I just don't understand this attitude.
                    "Why...It's a game"...........just pisses me off on its face.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

you either have great control of your emotions or you just dont give crap.
                      Are you just a football fan or a die hard Giants fan??
                      he answered that already if you were paying attention

Comment

The investment we put into those games is tremendous. I just don't understand this attitude.
                        amen brother

Comment

he answered that already if you were paying attention
                          what?......who?...where?.......

Comment

hopefully more than 16.....
                            but yes.....I get it....

Comment

what?......who?...where?.......
                              when his response was" its just a game" he gave you the answer to that question.....he does not bleed blue.....and I just called a redsox fan brother and I am ashamed

Comment

it don't make me a bad person...lol
                                No but it makes me a hot head who's broken tv remotes.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X