Jenkins...the final straw.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenkins...the final straw.

The head coach is clearly not respected by the team. He's lost control of the lockerroom and cant coach the team on the field. He should be fired...step one in a complete house cleaning.

Been following this team for decades and have never seen anything like this before that I can recall.
    Fan since 1970.
    ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
    "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
      Been following this team for decades and have never seen anything like this before that I can recall.
      last time was Ray Handly team was out of control i was at the game in the giants stadium eagles Vie sikahema runs back a punt to chants Ray must go with the Eagles bench goading them on sickening were just scratching the surface here,it's gonna get worse.

Comment

Comment

Worst year .... Super bowl bound?

Jeez.....it's as if the gods hate the Giants this year
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
            LMAO perfect, the game i referenced was the one when he started hitting the giants goal post like a body bag so pissed,been to every game in the last 24 years till i moved this year and that one was in the top five for miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

LMAO perfect, the game i referenced was the one when he started hitting the giants goal post like a body bag so pissed,been to every game in the last 24 years till i moved this year and that one was in the top five for miserable.
              You’re thinking of Vai Sikahema, I remember that game.

Comment

The suspensions are one of the few things mac did right. Most of the team has been playing hard dispite the record. But a couple like jenkins have not.

Comment

respectfully, com'on. We had Coughlin fining players for showing up on time. We had Plaxico never rarely show up for practice. We've had a WR never get disciplined under Coughlin or this Ownership. A TE who wouldn't keep his mouth shut. A HB who went on a selfish retirement tour. This team had personnel issues coming into this year and certainly discipline issues dating back a long way and led by the WR.

Not blaming the 11-5 coach for everything b/c this Ownership is more to blame IMO.

Comment

Wasn't the defense and offense fighting each other back in the 90's?

​​​​​I think that would be alot worse than a couple of disgruntled employees.

Comment

When the offense was top 10 back in 2015, the defense was utter garbage. The offensive players remained professional and went about their business without blaming the defense.

​​​​​​​This crap says alot about our coaching and the leaders on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

yes it was raining on and off weird day they came out and were fired up then it all turned and it got real ugly,LOL i was young back then i was so ticked i wanted jump down there and lay a good lick on him,but i think we are entering that type of situation.

Comment

What exactly did Jackrabbit do to warrant a suspension?

Reports are he was excused from practice on Monday and showed up for work today.

Duggan suggested that he was suspended for not calling on Monday.

Comment

I wonder how many teams have suspended 2 Dbs this year?

I wonder who would bring in 2 DBs with personal qualities capable of being suspended?
                            I wonder what type of coach would engender so little respect from two seasoned vets?

This too shall pass.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

thats indeed who it was right after he returned a Landeta punt for like a 90 yd TD ... probably 1992 or so

Comment

Working...
                              X