Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Mara....You offically blew it....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Mara....You offically blew it....

    We had three straight losing seasons, we needed a change desperately. And as usual you did it halfway.
    Instead of taking this team in a new direction, you hired our fired HC's hand picked replacement as HC. A coach who was wrong for the job in every way. A coach who has never been NFL head coach material. Tom Coughlin lost the team. Ben McAdoo never had it. He's soft and thin skinned. .............All in the name of "continuity".

    Well continuity is what you got. Our team is officially irrelevant....and it's October.


    Thanks for nothing.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

  • #2
    Hindsight is 20/20 however, can't say I disagree at this point. Appears the disconnect between player in coach is alarmingly huge. Players being suspended, lackluster performances, blahh i'm not even going to continue. It is what it is at this point. Can only hope going foward from this season that at least some decissions are made that get this team and ORG back on track
    #80
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
      Hindsight is 20/20 however, can't say I disagree at this point. Appears the disconnect between player in coach is alarmingly huge. Players being suspended, lackluster performances, blahh i'm not even going to continue. It is what it is at this point. Can only hope going foward from this season that at least some decissions are made that get this team and ORG back on track
      I was in the "anyone but McAdoo" camp. I wanted Doug Marrone....who would have brought Jim Schwartz with him as DC.
      Where would we be?
      Ironic that TC as Jax VP...hired Marrone.......who has changed the culture in Jax.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        We had three straight losing seasons, we needed a change desperately. And as usual you did it halfway.
        Instead of taking this team in a new direction, you hired our fired HC's hand picked replacement as HC. A coach who was wrong for the job in every way. A coach who has never been NFL head coach material. Tom Coughlin lost the team. Ben McAdoo never had it. He's soft and thin skinned. .............All in the name of "continuity".

        Well continuity is what you got. Our team is officially irrelevant....and it's October.


        Thanks for nothing.
        What a second. Maras can make mistakes?

        Isnt it it easier to pass that blame on the GM for everything ? Status quo man come on

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

          What a second. Maras can make mistakes?

          Isnt it it easier to pass that blame on the GM for everything ? Status quo man come on
          JR isn't perfect...but these players are good enough to win. Certainly better than 1-6. They have no respect for this HC...as evidenced by two stars being suspended in three weeks.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

            What a second. Maras can make mistakes?

            Isnt it it easier to pass that blame on the GM for everything ? Status quo man come on
            No, its easier to absolve the GM of guilt and pretend that these glaring holes haven't been there for years like you do.

            Comment


            • #7
              It all goes back to 2013 when KG was scapegoated. That was he time when they had to decide whether to commit to TC or not. They half committed and ended up ousting him anyway a couple years later. Meanwhile his entire staff is more or less intact (what the hell? Wonder what tc thinks about that). One of the worst executed succession plans Ive ever seen anywhere.

              Ben McAdoo is a disaster and one of the worst Hcs I have ever seen

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                JR isn't perfect...but these players are good enough to win. Certainly better than 1-6. They have no respect for this HC...as evidenced by two stars being suspended in three weeks.
                I agree 100%

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LongIslandGiantFan View Post

                  No, its easier to absolve the GM of guilt and pretend that these glaring holes haven't been there for years like you do.
                  Whos absolving the GM from guilt? Or are you confused

                  ill go with the later

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                    JR isn't perfect...but these players are good enough to win. Certainly better than 1-6. They have no respect for this HC...as evidenced by two stars being suspended in three weeks.
                    wholeheartedly agree. Its refreshing to see viewpoints that dont ooze groupthink

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think the McAdoo hiring was more to not letting the Eagles hire him. Giants panicked and promoted him, now hes looking like a joke.
                      Time to cut the cord and move on, the locker room is officially broken.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                        I was in the "anyone but McAdoo" camp. I wanted Doug Marrone....who would have brought Jim Schwartz with him as DC.
                        Where would we be?
                        Ironic that TC as Jax VP...hired Marrone.......who has changed the culture in Jax.
                        I agreed with all of this. Was hoping I was very wrong on McAdoo. Doesn't seem that we were though. Good to see you back Morehead.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          .
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            .
                            .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                              .
                              Well said.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X