No announcement yet.

What was Eli's best game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. the insanity in this thread has gone full max mode. lmao this is great.

yeah, really, that 2011 nfc cg was the avg for what simms faced...LMFAO...

and i saw something make the claim "you didnt state anything factual, only your opinion. thanks for playing." like stating ur opinion here is some sorta bad thing...well yeah to those few it actually is, but to see it so transparently in one of their messages is almost too much.

Comment

• and so funny how it went from elis best game, into how eli isnt simms or whatever insanity is going on. to be fair, it is only 3 posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        and so funny how it went from elis best game, into how eli isnt simms or whatever insanity is going on. to be fair, it is only 3 posters.
        Blame your buddy BuffyBlue for the hijacking.
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

and so funny how it went from elis best game, into how eli isnt simms or whatever insanity is going on. to be fair, it is only 3 posters.
          Yes but three great and thoughtful posters.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lol. the insanity in this thread has gone full max mode. lmao this is great.

and i saw something make the claim "you didnt state anything factual, only your opinion. thanks for playing." like stating ur opinion here is some sorta bad thing...well yeah to those few it actually is, but to see it so transparently in one of their messages is almost too much.

Here's a trivia question for ya 420.

What do Brett Favre, John Elway, David Krieg and Randall Cunningham have in common?
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Here's a trivia question for ya 420.

What do Brett Favre, John Elway, David Krieg and Randall Cunningham have in common?
              I'll bite. What?
              Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

lol. the insanity in this thread has gone full max mode. lmao this is great.

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Eli is one of the least hit QB's in the league.
                  They all get hit....don't get me wrong. But Eli has his subtle ways of avoiding contact which I won't get into.
                  least sacked, not least hit
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Yes but three great and thoughtful posters.
                    just whatever we do, lets not say that Simms isn't HOF material

Comment

• and heres the real question: has Joe Montana EVER said Simms was a top 5 QB of his time? I think not

Comment

I think it's worth acknowledging that you have added nothing positive to this thread and just continue whine and dwell over the innocuous "insanity" as you call it.

Sounds like a vacation would do you good, or so it should.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                          just whatever we do, lets not say that Simms isn't HOF material
                          Was that the carrot or the stick?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                            and heres the real question: has Joe Montana EVER said Simms was a top 5 QB of his time? I think not
                            I don't know about that but I know Joe feels Phil was underrated as a QB.

He was on Benigno and Roberts a few years ago and spoke very highly of Phil. Funny, he didn't have such nice things to say about Burt or Marshall though.

Comment

• I think the most impressed I have ever come away with Eli was the 2nd half against Tampa Bay in Week 2 last year. I know he was awful in the 1st half but he was absolutely money in the 2nd half just throwing darts all over the field and threw for more yards in the 4th quarter than Josh Freeman did the entire game. Very impressive.

The NFC championship against the 49ers displayed his incredible toughness but I think the game against Atlanta in the wild card round was overall his best performance. The late touchdown pass to Manningham was arguably the best throw of Eli Manning's career. He dropped the pass over the LB and in front of the safety into Mario's lap. As Troy Aikman said after that play, "you can't walk it to a guy any better than that."

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                                Here's what you said:

That NFC Championship Game will be one of Eli Manning's prominant moments when he goes in to HoF. All respect to The Great Phil Simms but he wouldn't have made it through that game if he took all those hits that Eli did.

Clearly you failed to state anything factual, and only offered your opinion. But thanks for playing.
                                I posted the truth. Phil Simms, as tough and durable as he was and maybe still is, wouldn't have made it through that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X