What was Eli's best game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Lol talk about comparing two things that have nothing to do with it. Eli may "chuck and duck" when he has nothing, but Brady thought he had the time. That specific play wasn't a situation where Eli would chuck and duck. Brady did nothing special
    Watch film of Tom Brady playing throughout the years. You'll see what I'm talking about.
    And comparing one of the top 2 or 3 QB's of all time to Phil is hardly an insult.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Watch film of Tom Brady playing throughout the years. You'll see what I'm talking about.
      And comparing one of the top 2 or 3 QB's of all time to Phil is hardly an insult.
      U weren't comparing him skill Wise, you were talking toughness so it is an insult.

Tom Brady is one tough son of a *****.... Said no one ever.... Until tonight with moorehead.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I agree. That chuck 'n duck works well for him.
        It certainly has. And I think it's worthwhile to note that Phil recently admitted that he has some regret that he didn't have that girly-man mindset.
        Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
          Pick one: multiple SB wins or taking sacks to prove to you that he's as tough as Simms
          It's not a choice, it's who you are. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

So you are saying that the universally accepted premise that Tom Brady whines like a school girl when he's hit is a myth?
            The two SB where he was clearly flustered beyond the ability to perform were illusions?

Look...Brady is great; Simms is great.
            They do not have the same style in any way, shape or form.
            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
              It's not a choice, it's who you are. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
              Yeah...I'll pick the two SB's.

I would have thought that was a no brainer, but I guess not
              Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

It certainly has. And I think it's worthwhile to note that Phil recently admitted that he has some regret that he didn't have that girly-man mindset.
                It's a shame after NFCC vs 9ers u'd take that position

Comment

So you are saying that the universally accepted premise that Tom Brady whines like a school girl when he's hit is a myth?
                  The two SB where he was clearly flustered beyond the ability to perform were illusions?

Look...Brady is great; Simms is great.
                  They do not have the same style in any way, shape or form.
                  And if we are going to be realistic; if Simms is great Brady is Superb

Comment

U weren't comparing him skill Wise, you were talking toughness so it is an insult.

Tom Brady is one tough son of a *****.... Said no one ever.... Until tonight with moorehead.
                    I don't know what QB you have been watching in NE. But that guy is one tough football player. He may be a glamour boy with a super model wife off the field, but on the field the kid is a football player.

Let me ask all you guys. I doubt you'll be honst but I'll ask anyway.
                    When Plaxico scored that TD with a little more than 30 seconds, didn't you think that Brady has too much time? I did. Then I see him planted in the ground on second down, only to see him throw a perfect 70 yard pass right in the hands of Moss, that he had and then could tuck it away.
                    That's what made both those SB wins for us so memorable. We beat an all time great QB in both.

As a matter of fact, in all our 4 SB wins, we beat first ballot Hall of Famers. I respect our opponents when they earn my respect. Brady has.

Comment

Probably what will get Eli in the HOF and has left Phil on the outside.

Comment

And if we are going to be realistic; if Simms is great Brady is Superb
                        How silly of me.

Comment

Tom Brady?

Maybe Marsha Brady.

And I don't even know how to respond to the bit about his knee. Are you inferring that Brady saw Pollard coming at his knees and stood tall?

perhaps a look at the play?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3iVpsel3I
                          Looks like Tom wasn't focused on anything but the receiver. Very much like Phil.

Comment

I don't know what QB you have been watching in NE. But that guy is one tough football player. He may be a glamour boy with a super model wife off the field, but on the field the kid is a football player.

Let me ask all you guys. I doubt you'll be honst but I'll ask anyway.
                            When Plaxico scored that TD with a little more than 30 seconds, didn't you think that Brady has too much time? I did. Then I say him planted in the ground on second down, only to see him throw a perfect 70 yard pass right in the hands of Moss, that he had and then could tuck it away.
                            That's what made both those SB wins for us so memorable. We beat an all time great QB in both.

As a matter of fact, in all our 4 SB wins, we beat first ballot Hall of Famers. I respect our opponents when they earn my respect. Brady has.
                            So because he hung in there for a last ditch effort for one last play in the Superbowl to win the game, that its some badge of honor?

I was worried about Brady doing something, but not because hes tough because hes extremely good. And speaking of the Superbowls, guy can't beat us because hes easy to get in the head of. Our Defense gave him nightmares in 2007 that lasted to 2011.

Comment

It's a shame after NFCC vs 9ers u'd take that position
                              That wasn't meant for you. lol.

Comment

Probably what will get Eli in the HOF and has left Phil on the outside.
                                I'm going to tell you guys something and I'm sure you will all give me a lot of **** for it. But Phil was universally respected by every one of his teammates and competitors.
                                Eli isn't as respected by his peers. I'm not saying that's fair. But he just isn't. Go ahead and deny it but it doesn't change the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X