X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Minnesota, 2007.

See you guys 15 pages later.
    Yeah...2007 sure was a lousy year for Eli.

Don't think he ever got over that game until after he got back from Disney World
    eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      He didn't throw for any touchdowns did he? AB had like 3 rushing TD's.
      No TDs, no INTs, but I re-watched the game and thought his pocket command was off the charts. Just an efficient game overall.

And I was one of Eli's biggest critics that season, too. But it was clear, to me at least, that he had made significant improvement.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

No TDs, no INTs, but I re-watched the game and thought his pocket command was off the charts. Just an efficient game overall.

And I was one of Eli's biggest critics that season, too. But it was clear, to me at least, that he had made significant improvement.
        Good observation.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

My favorite game will always be the wild card round against the Falcons. Besides that safety, Eli was just crazy that game.

Comment

SF NFC Championship game. Best ever by far. We've had a good line for most of Eli's career. He rarely gets touched, but that game he got worked, and I mean WORKED! He never lost his cool. Even the great ones start throwing the ball up after hitting the turf half like he did in that game, but he just kept firing darts, making great decisions. Probably the best defense he ever faced.
            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

2007 season. NFC championship game on the frozen tundra. I thought he was unbelievable considering the conditions.

Comment

He was fantastic in both NFC championship games. GB in brutal conditions and SF he took an absolute beating and kept getting up.

Comment

Dallas, week 17, 2011-2012 season. Best game I've seen him play.
                  You gotta give me more. I have a terrible memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    You gotta give me more. I have a terrible memory.
                    Last game of the season..to win the division.

Comment

My favorite game will always be the wild card round against the Falcons. Besides that safety, Eli was just crazy that game.
                      That's a good topic for a thread. Favorite game. Let's do that soon.

Comment

Last game of the season..to win the division.
                        lol.

Sorry, I mean I'd like people to say a few words about the game, and maybe throw out a few stats.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                          SF NFC Championship game. Best ever by far. We've had a good line for most of Eli's career. He rarely gets touched, but that game he got worked, and I mean WORKED! He never lost his cool. Even the great ones start throwing the ball up after hitting the turf half like he did in that game, but he just kept firing darts, making great decisions. Probably the best defense he ever faced.
                          Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            lol.

Sorry, I mean I'd like people to say a few words about the game, and maybe throw out a few stats.
                            You know what's funny?

I actually don't know Eli's stats for that game. I was so happy we won the damn division, got into the playoffs, and beat the Cowboys lol.

Comment

Man, just re-watched most of that Buffalo game in 2011. So impressive. Here, just posted this to YouTube:

That is sick. That is what people want to see from Eli week-to-week.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

That's really tough..wow. Um.. The 2012 NFC Championship Game.
                                Agreed....that was a gutsy performance.....game was a street brawl.
                                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                                X