What was Eli's best game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Your previous post is pretty ironic lol.
    Because I spelled dumb wrong?
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• How far you go back speedman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        How far you go back speedman?
        Long way. Fan since the late 50's.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post
          Long way. Fan since the late 50's.
          Cool. Can you tell me/us your memories of Rosie Brown?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
            Cool. Can you tell me/us your memories of Rosie Brown?
            Well I was only 10 in the late 50's so my memory of him is a little foggy. What I remember is he was a big, strong and a powerful blocker. He was also quick enough to pull on sweeps. Had a v shaped upper body.

Comment

Because I spelled dumb wrong?
              One of my Professors in college said some thing that has stuck with me (and influenced me) ever since: "the number one use of proper spelling and grammar is as a weapon against someone else".

When I look back at my posts, I often see them as crimes against spelling/grammar but almost never edit them to be correct.
              Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

So you would rather have a QB that is tough and misses games and seasons? That sounds pretty dumd to me.
                I admire it more. I don't know if Phil's style got him hurt more or not. I just love guys who are willing to take a hit in order to make a play for the team.
                If that makes me "dumd"......so be it.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• thats not what makes u dumb, believing eli is devoid of that quality is.

edit* should reword that better, not "u", "ur theory"
                  Last edited by giantsfan420; 06-16-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• 2007 NFC Championship game mainly because of the conditions and implications involved with that game. 2006 reg season comeback vs the Eagles was a close 2nd to me. He took a consistent brutal beating (worst than the NFC ship game vs SF) all day long just to dagger them with a GW TD to Plaxico.
                    Emperor Tom

Comment

• That game may have been the most physical of the TC era. I love that freaking game.
                      Emperor Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I admire it more. I don't know if Phil's style got him hurt more or not. I just love guys who are willing to take a hit in order to make a play for the team.
                        and Eli never stands in the pocket and makes the throw.....
                        assuming you are refering to that.....

yeah your perspective is dumd for sure....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I admire it more. I don't know if Phil's style got him hurt more or not. I just love guys who are willing to take a hit in order to make a play for the team.If that makes me "dumd"......so be it.
                          Happy to see you're having fun with my typing challenges. Lol

Comment

Well I was only 10 in the late 50's so my memory of him is a little foggy. What I remember is he was a big, strong and a powerful blocker. He was also quick enough to pull on sweeps. Had a v shaped upper body.
                            28" waist I was told by my dad at about 6'3" and 245 or so.

Same as I am now.

Comment

Happy to see you're having fun with my typing challenges. Lol
                              Just light hearted humor.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Look...the idea that you admire it is one thing. The idea that it's what made Phil the player he was is interesting and defensible.

The idea that taking frequent hits has no connection to injuries is a little soft.
                                Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Working...
                                X