X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Can I make you a sandwich..
    Sure.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
      You sound like a clown dude. I will explain it one last time for people who cannot understand at all, maybe this time it'll work.

It's all relative, it's a measly game when I put it up against family and other important priorities in my life. For some it may be more important than family, friends and they treat it like a religion. That's fine. Fortunately, i'm not one of them. You may be one of those who are more passionate about football than other things in life, more power to you. Just don't question my allegiance to the Giants. There are different levels. It's not my religion.
      Not one of us ever said it was more important to us than family...but to call it a measly game is insulting to those of us that are actually Giants fans
      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
        Not one of us ever said it was more important to family...but to call it a measly game is insulting to those of us that are actually Giants fans
        It's an opinion and it's only offensive to those who treat it like a religion.

I mean seriously, if that comments offends anyone then they really need to get their priorities in check. I'm literally LOLing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Sure.
          asdfghk no.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
            He was fantastic in both NFC championship games. GB in brutal conditions and SF he took an absolute beating and kept getting up.
            agreed
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

It's an opinion and it's only offensive to those who treat it like a religion.

I mean seriously, if that comments offends anyone then they really need to get their priorities in check. I'm literally LOLing right now.
              you can lol all you want but your respect among several posters and the credibility of your opinions from now on will not be taken seriously....you are right you are entitled to your opinion and we are entitled to ours
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Comment

you can lol all you want but your respect among several posters and the credibility of your opinions from now on will not be taken seriously....you are right you are entitled to your opinion and we are entitled to ours
                That's fine. I have REAL friends.

Comment

That's fine. I have REAL friends.
                  1.) Eli 2.) LeBron James of football 3.) Archie's son 4.) Peyton's brother, the awesome one 5.) Cooper's brother with the normal forehead
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                    No idea why anyone would take these 2012/2013'er Eli groupies seriously. Especially when a handful of them already called Giants games "just a measly game".

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....d-Games/page13
                    You sound like a clown dude. I will explain it one last time for people who cannot understand at all, maybe this time it'll work.

It's all relative, it's a measly game when I put it up against family and other important priorities in my life. For some it may be more important than family, friends and they treat it like a religion. That's fine. Fortunately, i'm not one of them. You may be one of those who are more passionate about football than other things in life, more power to you. Just don't question my allegiance to the Giants. There are different levels. It's not my religion.
                    No one is putting football above real life. But it didn't make sense for people who are much more passionate about the Giants to waste their time arguing with people, such as yourself, who see things as just a "measly game". Why so angry when I question your Giant fanhood? It's just a measly game right? Why get so angry when defending Eli? It's just a measly game right? Why do you and your cronies spend so much time on a message board? It's just a measly game? You talk about family and priorities. Yet, you act like a teen. Things don't add up. There's a bad smell and it's coming from you and your cronies. And it doesn't smell good.

You guys amuse me. You really do. But, I felt compelled to say something because if my sons behaved the way you guy do, I would have smacked them silly. It's one thing to love a player or not be as passionate about a team. It's another to be completely insolent and obnoxious about it.
                    Last edited by gumby74; 06-12-2013, 09:36 AM.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

No one is putting football above real life. But it didn't make sense for people who are much more passionate about the Giants to waste their time arguing with people, such as yourself, who see things as just a "measly game". Why so angry when I question your Giant fanhood? It's just a measly game right? Why get so angry when defending Eli? It's just a measly game right? Why do you and your cronies spend so much time on a message board? It's just a measly game? You talk about family and priorities. Yet, you act like a teen. Things don't add up. There's a bad smell and it's coming from you and your cronies. And it doesn't smell good.
                      well said....btw how is your lawn?

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Why would you even bring Phil Simms up? You and "EliDaManning" can go discuss Eli's moments relative to other QBs somewhere else. Trust me, you won't be at a loss to find a place to do so on this board.
                        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Mine is friggin wet!
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Mine is friggin wet!
                            wet is an understatement

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Can we not..
                              Obviously not.

Comment

You guys amuse me. You really do. But, I felt compelled to say something because if my sons behaved the way you guy do, I would have smacked them silly. It's one thing to love a player or not be as passionate about a team. It's another to be completely insolent and obnoxious about it.
                                I'm finishing up my second container of weed b gone (selective weed killer). After that I'm done with that stuff, regardless of what my lawn looks like. I don't want to end up poisoning everyone around me. But, in general, the clovers are under control. I read somehwere that clovers show up when there is a lack of nitrogen in the lawn? If that's the case I'll probably just fertilize. Not sure about now, but definitely late summer/early fall. I guess the whole point is for the grass to "crowd" out the weeds right?
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X