No announcement yet.

What was Eli's best game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see appropriate action was taken by the moderating team and a congratulations is in order. Seriously, you guys don't receive enough credit.

Back to the topic, Eli was really good in the 2011 season against the Miami Dolphins. We literally had no run game to speak of and Eli lifted the team on his shoulders to give us a nice 4th quarter rally so we could notch the win. It was really embarrassing how bad the rest of the team played that day against a Matt Moore led Dolphins squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
      OK, let's try this again.
      You took out all the good stuff!!!!

I crack myself up!!!!

I'm sticking with the SD game in 2005. They were hanging him in effigy
      That was a gutsy performance..
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
        I am going to read through this entire thread as time permits. I will deal with the individual(s) with whom fault lies as appropriate. This thread has been closed and may be reopened after some editing takes place.
        Good Stuff Mod_C
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

his rookie year vs steelers
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Per ESPN, Eli had the best game of any QB last year.http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr/_/type/player-game

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
              It certainly was the first game where we saw that he could actually play in the NFL. Until then it was pretty ugly.

Comment

his rookie year vs eagles he got hit so hard i thought he would be severly injured and he popped right back up thats when i knew we had a winner in eli
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Thanks Mod_C. I think removing the problem instead of just locking the thread and leaving it, is much more effective. (I still love you Die-Hard, it's okay). Anyway, I thought Eli played very well against San Fran this year, didn't have a ton of yards though.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    It certainly was the first game where we saw that he could actually play in the NFL. Until then it was pretty ugly.
                    yeah it was pretty bad until that game
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                      Eli was good against the Steelers in 08 too.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                        Per ESPN, Eli had the best game of any QB last year.http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr/_/type/player-game
                        It's wonderful when a guy I've had some differences with comes around to my way of thinking.
                        As I said in the other thread, when he has protection and WR's who are creating separation, he can light it up with anyone.
                        The Philly game is a perfect example of this.

Thank you Dark Saint. I love you right back!!!

Comment

• wildcard game vs tb in 2007
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            It's wonderful when a guy I've had some differences with comes around to my way of thinking.
                            As I said in the other thread, when he has protection and WR's who are creating separation, he can light it up with anyone.
                            The Philly game is a perfect example of this.

Thank you Dark Saint. I love you right back!!!
                            your to funny sometimes morehead lol
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• It wasnt his best game ever, but my favorite was in 2005 vs the broncos, it was really the jumping off point for eli's career. he brought us back in the 4th quarter and threw a td to toomer with like 15 seconds left in the game.

Also the philly game in 06 where we came back from 17 down in the 4th quarter and eli threw a TD to plax.

as for best ever, have to agree with what everyone else said about both nfc championship games in GB and SF.

Comment

• Have to go with the 2007 NFCCG. Not that he put up crazy numbers, but just going in there in those conditions and managing the game and lighting it up with Plax.

Comment

Working...
                                X