Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you most looking forward to see in pre-season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you most looking forward to see in pre-season?

I know for me its Moore hands down. I know a lot of people don't really care about pre-season but I've always seen it as week 1 of regular season for all the rookies and non-starters. To guys like Jernigan or Murphy this is basically week 1.

I typically look forward to the guys I know little about. So Louis Murphy, Cooper Taylor, Adrien Robinson. It's preseason but it certainly is a lot better to see these guys in live action than taking the word of news reports. Not to mention the guys who are fighting for jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
      I typically look forward to the guys I know little about. So Louis Murphy, Cooper Taylor, Adrien Robinson. It's preseason but it certainly is a lot better to see these guys in live action than taking the word of news reports. Not to mention the guys who are fighting for jobs.
      +1, I want to see what Robinson could do as well

Comment

Cruz on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Cruz on the field.
          Yea..... I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you

Comment

Pugh, Moore, Nassib, Cooper, Randle and Wilson.. to name a few

Comment

Elvis.

He has yet to be spotted at Giants training camp.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

All the guys returning from injuries.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Ramses Barden.

You can't teach height.
                  sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                    Ramses Barden.

You can't teach height.
                    hes tall......should be easy to spot in the crowd
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Moore.

Comment

whole team
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

All the rooks.

I want to see if Herzy looks as good as they say he does. Man I want this kid to be a star. I just love the story.

I want to see how good or bad the LB core will be.

I just realized there isn't a player I'm not interested in seeing. There are few things better than Giants football.
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

All of the rookies, Curry and Connor.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                              All the rooks.

I want to see if Herzy looks as good as they say he does. Man I want this kid to be a star. I just love the story.

I want to see how good or bad the LB core will be.

I just realized there isn't a player I'm not interested in seeing. There are few things better than Giants football.
                              Agree big time, apparently Herz is the MLB right now in camp. I want to see how long he stays there or if he improves his game. All our LBs will be interesting to evaluate.

Comment

Working...
                              X