First time I am truly embarrassed to be a life-long Giant fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time I am truly embarrassed to be a life-long Giant fan

This team sucks, they quit trying and our head coach is a total joke. JR is also a total embarrassment. Wellington would be disgusted!

The Giants went
    2-10 in 1964
    1-12-1 in 1966
    2-11-1 1973
    1-12 in 1974
    3-11 in 1976
    3-12 in 1983

He went through his share of bad seasons . I don't think he would view this any different . Wellington had some bad teams in between the mid 60s to the mid 80s.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I have no idea why anyone would be embarrassed about something they have no control over. Luckily, things can change quickly in the NFL. It is amazing what an off season can do with new management.

Comment

Iím actually OK with a bad season or two if it is a result of lack of talent. What I canít stomach is a team with talent simply quitting

Comment

yeah, I get a losing season thats understandable from time to time, however this is much more than just taht.
          sigpic

Comment

Yep, itís pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
              This team sucks, they quit trying and our head coach is a total joke. JR is also a total embarrassment. Wellington would be disgusted!
              yes but what do you think of Eliís performance today?

Comment

i was about to say , didnt you say this same thing last week. lol i guess its good for this week as well. im not even embarrassed this week . i look foward to a good draft position and to the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                  yeah, I get a losing season thats understandable from time to time, however this is much more than just taht.
                  I agree

Comment

Wellington Mara would be so dissapointed in this once proud franchise. I have a feeling msny fans will turn in thrir psl's to the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

yes but what do you think of Eliís performance today?
                      I think Eli is doing the best that he can in a very bad situation and never throws anyone under the bus

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
                        I have no idea why anyone would be embarrassed about something they have no control over. Luckily, things can change quickly in the NFL. It is amazing what an off season can do with new management.
                        Never understood it either.

Comment

I think Eli is doing the best that he can in a very bad situation and never throws anyone under the bus
                          Sorry that was my bad idea of a joke after seeing another Antwuan Eli thread.

Comment

I think you give Wellington more credit than he may be entitled to get. I sat through some pretty lousy seasons with Wellington in charge

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbrother View Post

I think you give Wellington more credit than he may be entitled to get. I sat through some pretty lousy seasons with Wellington in charge
                              No doubt. Again, Iím ok with tough seasons but Iím not OK with a team that quits half way through the season. I really donít remember any Giant team quitting like this before.

There were plenty of really bad seasons when Wellington was in charge. When you donít have a QB, you lose more than you win but quitting like this...donít think he would have put up with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X