Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Bottom for Reese -- You're Blatantly Incompetent, Single Handed Destroyer of This Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Bottom for Reese -- You're Blatantly Incompetent, Single Handed Destroyer of This Team

Mr. Reese:

In 50 years watching this team, I have never, ever seen such a lack of effort by a NYG team as I did today. Let's be clear what's going on here and who is responsible:

1. Reese has single handedly screwed up this entire organization, destroyed Eli's last few years, and duped management -- any one but a moron like Reese wouldn't have allowed our OL to become a damn laughing stock, to the point where Eli can't even hit a wide open receiver 20 yards down the field -- that's because you've destroyed his confidence by the total lack of protection and absence of a running game since 2012 because of your total blindness to NFL talent -- picking guys like Flowers with the damn 9th pick and sticking with that laughing stock (who will be out of the NFL shortly) when it was so damn apparent that he was an incompetent fool. Passing on Gurley? Passing on Donald? Your record speaks for itself

2, Eli Manning made this franchise a winner -- and you destroyed him through your utter stupidity, holy god, you're incompetence is unmatched in the NFL -- you should be turning in your resignation the moment this season ends -- don't make anybody wait even 5 minutes. How do you look at yourself in the mirror? So damn incompetent you are, but you probably don't even get that, because like other fools you don't know what you don't know -- apply for your next job in the White House, you'll feel comfortable there in the chaos

3. You know, Macadoo can't seem to explain what is going wrong -- you know why? Because it's so damn obvious it's the OL that Reese allowed to disintegrate. There is no way Vince Lombardi could win with this team constructed by Reese -- but Mac can't say that

4. Know why the defense has gone to drek? Because they simply can't believe how damn incompetent the offense is. They want to slit your throat for what you've permitted to occur.

Please don't show your face at MetLife ever again -- you incompetent fool -- take your medicine and leave ASAP

There is NO CHANCE for you here

Mick

You're going to need to aim a little higher if you want to pin everything on one person.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      You're going to need to aim a little higher if you want to pin everything on one person.
      Nope -- the ownership is to blame only to the extent they kept this moron on

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post

Nope -- the ownership is to blame only to the extent they kept this moron on
        Yeah......so, how am I wrong?

Comment

Do you think McAdoo is a good coach? If not, then you can't say that JR is the single-handed destroyer of this team.

Comment

Yeah......so, how am I wrong?
            My point is that I don't care why he is still here -- it's just that he's here screwing up our QB's career, our fan's joy, our defenses' mindset -- did you watch the defense play their damn hearts out the 1st half vs Seattle? FOR NOTHING, as the offense, of course, went nowhere all day -- NO WAY I would want to be on this team on the defensive side. And whose to blame?

ANYONE WHO BACKS REESE NEEDS DEEP THERAPY

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Do you think McAdoo is a good coach? If not, then you can't say that JR is the single-handed destroyer of this team.
              Or that ownership is blameless for failing to pull the trigger on this mess 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                There is no way to tell if Mac is a good coach -- Lombardi or Belichik would have taken a contract out on Reese by this point

Comment

Or that ownership is blameless for failing to pull the trigger on this mess 2 years ago.
                  Please -- lay the blame on the true culprit, the moron GM

Comment

My point is that I don't care why he is still here -- it's just that he's here screwing up our QB's career, our fan's joy, our defenses' mindset -- did you watch the defense play their damn hearts out the 1st half vs Seattle? FOR NOTHING, as the offense, of course, went nowhere all day -- NO WAY I would want to be on this team on the defensive side. And whose to blame?

John Mara for keeping Reese and making McAdope HC. That's the silver bullet.

Comment

True.

How are you doing bud?

Comment

LOL - Fbomb will follow you for days until somebody else distracts him.

Comment

So it is the GM fault the Defense mindset is not right ? Did I read that correctly?
                          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Again....they are all to blame, but if you want to point to just one person....it's Mara for not having the balls to clean house.

If Reese is still here next season.....who's fault will it be then?

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

LOL - Fbomb will follow you for days until somebody else distracts him.
                              Says the guy following me into this thread.

somebody's feelings are hurt. poor lil fellar.

Comment

Working...
                              X