Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Bottom for Reese -- You're Blatantly Incompetent, Single Handed Destroyer of This Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post

So it is the GM fault the Defense mindset is not right ? Did I read that correctly?
    Come on, wake up -- the defense has played so many minutes, constantly under pressure, because the offense is the WORST IN THE LEAGUE, even with Beckham -- can't you understand that?

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Says the guy following me into this thread.

somebody's feelings are hurt. poor lil fellar.
      Stay on point, please, this is not personal

Comment

Says the guy following me into this thread.

somebody's feelings are hurt. poor lil fellar.
        LOL - with a name like FBOMB, you're the man lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post

Come on, wake up -- the defense has played so many minutes, constantly under pressure, because the offense is the WORST IN THE LEAGUE, even with Beckham -- can't you understand that?
          The Giants controlled the clock for most of the game today. The defense was scored on fairly quickly multiple times today. Not sure what this has to do with the discussion.....just sayin
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Again....they are all to blame, but if you want to point to just one person....it's Mara for not having the balls to clean house.

If Reese is still here next season.....who's fault will it be then?
            Yes, if they let him stay, they're done forever

Comment

Stay on point, please, this is not personal
              I wasn't talking to you there. I have a stalker.

Comment

I wasn't talking to you there. I have a stalker.
                OK

More -- look at the linebackers, what a joke -- signing Vernon, the always injured one, to a max contract -- no pass rush -- no nothing -- how Reese survived this long in this town is unbelievable

Comment

Yes, if they let him stay, they're done forever
                  Mara? Impossible, but I would love for him to go back to being an owner and leave football operations to someone who say....knows football!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

LOL - with a name like FBOMB, you're the man lol
                    Yawn.

Posters like you are the very reason this board needs an IQ/Age test.

Comment

The Defense can't get off the field. I will use the Seattle game as an example. Between the 1st and 2nd quarters. The giants defense gave up a 21 play 10 minute drive. Most of those minutes are because they give up too many plays while they are on the field. It has been that way all season. Nothing to do with the GM.
                      Last edited by TEM; 11-05-2017, 08:44 PM.
                      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

The Defense can't get off the field. I will use the Seattle game as an example. Between the 1st and 2nd quarters. The giants defense gave up a 21 play 10 minute drive. Most of those minutes are because they give up too many plays while they are on the field. It has been that way all season. Nothing to do with the GM.
                        You're missing the point -- yes, the defense has not been good, but how in the world can an NFL team be unable to make 3rd and 1 with a run? Too much pressure on the defense -- plus Reese not finding pass rushers for 5 years. Like the NY Rangers do to Lunquist -- If you'd keep this GM, you're nuts (or his best friend)
                        Last edited by Mick Jagger; 11-05-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

You're missing the point -- yes, the defense has not been good, but how in the world can an NFL team be unable to make 3rd and 1 with a run? Too much pressure on the defense -- plus Reese not finding pass rushers for 5 years. If you'd keep this GM< you're nuts
                          You can blame a lot on the GM . You can't blame him for how the players respond on the field. That my friend is the coach.
                          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

You can blame a lot on the GM . You can't blame him for how the players respond on the field. That my friend is the coach.
                            BUT...you CAN blame the ownership for putting these 2 in a position to destroy this team.

Comment

True -- but the problem here is the players on the field were picked by the GM -- believe me, I'm no fan of Mac, but this team is so screwed up it's hard to fairly judge him -- by the way, based on how Coughlin is doing in Jax, think we fired the right guy?

Comment

Reese has to go and for every one of his good picks he’s had 3 bad ones. We rarely sign multiple big free agents and most of our draft picks the past 6 years have not been signed beyond their rookie contracts ir have been released or cut. If you build a team theough the draft, you have to retain players which is why it is low on talent level. We’ve also had bag injuries and while McAdoo had been a good coordinator, I don’t think he was ready to be a good coach. I am not into the binary good vs bad label on him. He has some good points, but his coaching is not working and seems like the players are quitting. We saw a similar game with TC at his low times. We pride ourselves on getting “high character” players and avoiding the “bad apple”
                                types most of the time but seems like we are lacking leaders and pure football players who love the game.

bu the way, JR didn’t “pass” on Donald. Rams drafted him at #12. We drafted Odell with the 13th pick. If someone had grabbed ODB before us, we very well could’ve picked Donald.

Comment

Working...
                                X