Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Bottom for Reese -- You're Blatantly Incompetent, Single Handed Destroyer of This Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

BUT...you CAN blame the ownership for putting these 2 in a position to destroy this team.
    It all stops at the top. In this case **** rolls uphill.
    Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by flimflam View Post
      Reese has to go and for every one of his good picks he’s had 3 bad ones. We rarely sign multiple big free agents and most of our draft picks the past 6 years have not been signed beyond their rookie contracts ir have been released or cut. If you build a team theough the draft, you have to retain players which is why it is low on talent level. We’ve also had bag injuries and while McAdoo had been a good coordinator, I don’t think he was ready to be a good coach. I am not into the binary good vs bad label on him. He has some good points, but his coaching is not working and seems like the players are quitting. We saw a similar game with TC at his low times. We pride ourselves on getting “high character” players and avoiding the “bad apple”
      types most of the time but seems like we are lacking leaders and pure football players who love the game.

bu the way, JR didn’t “pass” on Donald. Rams drafted him at #12. We drafted Odell with the 13th pick. If someone had grabbed ODB before us, we very well could’ve picked Donald.
      Good point

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

It all stops at the top. In this case **** rolls uphill.
        Exactly....and unless he can humble himself to admitting he screwed up. We're still screwed up
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post

True -- but the problem here is the players on the field were picked by the GM -- believe me, I'm no fan of Mac, but this team is so screwed up it's hard to fairly judge him -- by the way, based on how Coughlin is doing in Jax, think we fired the right guy?
          I agree I was not a fan of the TC scapegoat . But I don't see this team ( the players on it ) as bad as they are playing . That is a sign of poorly coached and undisciplined team. The HC is a clueless buffoon. it seem his game plan is not to have one.
          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Yawn.

Posters like you are the very reason this board needs an IQ/Age test.
            says a fell a who goes by the name fbomb lol. Ahh, yeah, don't look in that mirror anytime soon.

Comment

My heart is breaking. The stoicism is getting very old, as am I.
              Clearly the defense plays hard at first, but 'body truth' takes over, and self-preservation trumps pride.
              The platitudes, the boring phrases 'we must execute better', 'we never gave up', sound hollow in the aftermath.

There is no leader, anywhere, in this organization.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

says a fell a who goes by the name fbomb lol. Ahh, yeah, don't look in that mirror anytime soon.
                Another moronic screen name jab? It's got to be a low IQ thing. Even a 12 year old can figure out that he sounds stupid after a while. Morons keep repeating the same lame joke because he has no idea he's a moron.

I'm sensing a post count joke is coming soon... or possibly a "your mama" joke.....because you're clever like that.

Comment

Another moronic screen name jab? It's got to be a low IQ thing. Even a 12 year old can figure out that he sounds stupid after a while. Morons keep repeating the same lame joke because he has no idea he's a moron.

I'm sensing a post count joke is coming soon... or possibly a "your mama" joke.....because you're clever like that.
                  I think that your screen name is awesome.
                  If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

It is a collective fail. Blaming one person is not right. Reese did not singlehandedly destroy this franchise. He had lots of help from the owners, coaches, and players.
                    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I think that your screen name is awesome.
                      pffft.....this coming from a guy who has SG88 as a screen name

lol....thx....but I think my screen name is an identification to be able to tell one poster from another. I actually came up with it when I first became a member here because Jim Rome was popular at the time and he used the term a lot. It was either going to be that or Chrissy Elliot. (let's see who gets that).

Either way....someone using it as a punchline in order to try to "insult" another poster doesn't have much going on upstairs.
                      Last edited by FBomb; 11-07-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post

OK

More -- look at the linebackers, what a joke -- signing Vernon, the always injured one, to a max contract -- no pass rush -- no nothing -- how Reese survived this long in this town is unbelievable
                        I didn't take a look to see if anyone else addressed this, but Vernon has never missed a game in his professional career until this year...so don't know how Reese signed "the always injured one."

Comment

Need a hug?

Comment

Need a hug?
                            Perhaps.

Need an education?

I'll give you one thing. I admire your persistence. You certainly aren't going to let looking stupid stop you.
                            Last edited by FBomb; 11-07-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flimflam View Post
                              Reese has to go and for every one of his good picks he’s had 3 bad ones. We rarely sign multiple big free agents and most of our draft picks the past 6 years have not been signed beyond their rookie contracts ir have been released or cut. If you build a team theough the draft, you have to retain players which is why it is low on talent level. We’ve also had bag injuries and while McAdoo had been a good coordinator, I don’t think he was ready to be a good coach. I am not into the binary good vs bad label on him. He has some good points, but his coaching is not working and seems like the players are quitting. We saw a similar game with TC at his low times. We pride ourselves on getting “high character” players and avoiding the “bad apple”
                              types most of the time but seems like we are lacking leaders and pure football players who love the game.

bu the way, JR didn’t “pass” on Donald. Rams drafted him at #12. We drafted Odell with the 13th pick. If someone had grabbed ODB before us, we very well could’ve picked Donald.
                              Actually - this is incorrect.

Giants took Odell at 12.

Rams took Donald at 13.

So yes....Reese did in fact pass on Donald.

Comment

It's a screen name, Jesus get over yourself. This from the genius who thinks we have a head coach who is a good game planner.... You have zero credibility other than being a good troll. Tool....

Comment

Working...
                                X